The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away tickets particularly to big games like City are literally gold dust mate. Super hard to get. But yeah as someone said, just buy a ticket from the City side of things as they cant fill their stadium.

Not interested in buying a City ticket. Only want to sit in away end for what could be a huge game. Might try my luck on the day outside the ground.

De Gea has made more miracle saves against Liverpool the last few years than I care to remember. Glad to see the back of him.

Pogbe is dangerous so glad to see the back of him as well.

Mancs are going to be super defensive which is a worry.

International breaks are boring.

Agree but I reckon this one came at just the right time. Mid week champions league game followed up by a very attacking minded LC...two teams coming at us like no tomorrow within 4 days. We needed the break. It also gave the squad and managers an opportunity to re-set.

Allison surely comes straight back in. Mo will be fine I reckon.

All guns blazing against United! I had a weird dream that the midfield Klopp put out for the game was Ox, Lallana and Brewster. I was like but Brewster is a forward. I was all kinds of confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Follow James Pearce's twitter for all the details of the opening day for the New balance court case

Holy s**t, New Balance has no chance of winning the case, they're shown up to be utterly awful for us.

It's been 4 months and the Australian new balance online store still doesn't have our home kit back in stock, only 22 stores in China, as oppose to Nike's 600+. Most their stores only sell shoes and don't have our kits in stock. Going with Nike is a no brainer, a true global brand to match our global power

Unfortunately no way is the 2.9 mil figure given by NB accurate, that'd make us comfortably the highest selling kit in the world, like way more than Barca and Real. That would make no sense considering NB hasn't made stock readily available in North, South America, China and anywhere. It's always out of stock

It's more bullshit boosted figures, which they gave FSG in the first place when we first signed for them. They lied about the number of stores they have

NB really are a bunch of amateurs

None of us really know the specifics of the Nike deal yet but there's no way FSG would go with them without doing their homework

Unfortunately no way is the 2.9 mil figure given by NB accurate, that'd make us comfortably the highest selling kit in the world, like way more than Barca and Real. That would make no sense considering NB hasn't made stock readily available in North, South America, China and anywhere. It's always out of stock

It's more bullshit boosted figures, which they gave FSG in the first place when we first signed for them. They lied about the number of stores they have

NB really are a bunch of amateurs

None of us really know the specifics of the Nike deal yet but there's no way FSG would go with them without doing their homework
It's such a pity because i generally liked the kits that NB designed for us, but they were completely out of their depth.
We move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back