The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo is coming back from international duties with a moonboot on his ankle

It's starting to get worrying, hopefully it isn't a chronic problem. Harry Kane's ankle got screwed and he hasn't been the same player since

Chowdry tackle is the one causing issues. Afraid he will need 3 weeks off to get it right.

Not happy that Sterling and Chowdry both got away with trying to injure our players, typical FA.

The man city melt down from Pep and their players on and off the pitch has been curious. Dunno why they are so upset, it's only November and they can still easily reel us in. They reeled in a 7 point gap last season. If anything they should be keeping calm and going at it, they are a great side

The man city melt down from Pep and their players on and off the pitch has been curious. Dunno why they are so upset, it's only November and they can still easily reel us in. They reeled in a 7 point gap last season. If anything they should be keeping calm and going at it, they are a great side

Yep, they could easily go on a 15 game winning streak. We have fixture log jams and a smaller squad. Pep can also drop 150m in the Jan window if the right players are available.

Last edited:

They're upset because as great as they are (thanks to 20 billion) pep has drummed into them that were better and so there's alot of anger and bitterness towards us from them even though they've won the last two titles. They dropped three points from Dec 29 last year to win the league. Were putting enormous pressure on them.

Yeah you can't take this for granted right now. We just have to soak it in and enjoy it because Klopp won't be around forever. So just let it all sink in and enjoy the ride and hopefully we can win as much silverware as humanly possible!

I mean the sixtuple is still on lads.
Just on Klopp, do you think he’ll know when the drop will come?
I just look at the age of the current squad and how long can they keep up playing this endurance based style.
Dortmunds fall came and came suddenly and I just hope we don’t fall as far as they did. Ideally with what Franks doing at Chelsea I hope and it’s odds on that Stevie can come in and bring his own style that can keep us at the top.

I think that’s our biggest challenge on the horizon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just look at the age of the current squad and how long can they keep up playing this endurance based style.
Dortmunds fall came and came suddenly and I just hope we don’t fall as far as they did. Ideally with what Franks doing at Chelsea I hope and it’s odds on that Stevie can come in and bring his own style that can keep us at the top.

Can’t understand the infatuation with having Gerrard or Carragher take over from Klopp. Seems to be accepted as a fait accompli that that’s the succession plan which makes no sense to me. Plenty of more qualified, capable young coaches out there with runs on the board who would/should be ahead of them in the queue. Our own Pep Lijnders for one.

MUGDQZQ6q_jyuBEFxtxFzDQR2ahTkYGYIyXf3SBGWZPVYd-Ca1Gbi01uGBNOMX-2cGZMXQr6cZlnHHyG6Da-rsQI76eeib3oZZnQSwIAVZX8=w357-h296

Can’t understand the infatuation with having Gerrard or Carragher take over from Klopp. Seems to be accepted as a fait accompli that that’s the succession plan which makes no sense to me. Plenty of more qualified, capable young coaches out there with runs on the board who would/should be ahead of them in the queue. Our own Pep Lijnders for one.
Because not just anyone can be Liverpool manager.
Klopps success has also been attributed to how he’s bought into the city and Rafa the same.
That’s why Stevie’s name keeps popping up

If we win the league I wouldnt care if we dropped off.

You could almost picture it happening due to the pressure of not winning one.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

To be honest, I think Pep Ljinders will get the job. With him taking the League Cup pressers, I think Klopp is grooming him to be his successor.

To be honest, I think Pep Ljinders will get the job. With him taking the League Cup pressers, I think Klopp is grooming him to be his successor.

I like this idea. The fella speaks fluent Portuguese too, which can only help attract more top-end talent from Brazil. Knowing the playing style also means not having to up-end the squad and end up with a Frankenstein bits and pieces ala the mancs.

This is why we need to start lowering the average age of the squad soon, our core group of world class players are mainly around 27 years old, in 3 years time they are gonna be 30.

Start buying the best 19-20 year olds in the world and let this group's winning mentality rub off on them early, so they can take over once they pass the torch

Dunno whether Jurg would sign a new contract, but whoever we appoint to take over, it shouldn't be Stevie, he still has a long apprenticeship left to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back