The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will need 95 points to win it. So 10 more wins out of 12 games

Yep. A point away to the Mancs and a draw vs Spurs at home all we can afford really. Need to win the rest including Everton's cup final at Goodison. Shame we arent playing Chelsea right now when they are a mess.

This season Klopp has gone with a defensive midfield whenever we've had a big away game and it hasn't worked. We have to back ourselves and be prepared to concede a goal but score 2 or more ourselves.

u6MbETI.jpg
Lmao
Dejan genuinely is a funny bloke

Unless he is injured or TAA isn't fit to start at right back (should be) there is no way known Klopp won't start Milner in the middle against United. Fabinho might be the one that gets shafted, IMO it'll be a toss up between him and Keita depending on how risky Klopp is feeling. Gini is a lock

I'd like to see Fab, Gini, Milner.

Keith still looks like he can cost us a goal through an error/lapse.

Massive fan of Milner in the middle, not only is he reliable but his attacking threat is massively underrated. (plus he stops Salah taking corners..)

We just have to keep doing what we’ve done all season. Win. Can’t help but feel the quality of city’s squad will prove the difference. Going to need the likes of naby, origi, sturridge and Shaq to help the front three so we can go all the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see Fab, Gini, Milner.

Keith still looks like he can cost us a goal through an error/lapse.

Massive fan of Milner in the middle, not only is he reliable but his attacking threat is massively underrated. (plus he stops Salah taking corners..)
Fully into nicknaming Keita 'Keith', btw.

Juventus are eyeing a £175m move for Liverpool's Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah, 26. (Sky Arabia - via 90min)

Maybe when he is 32 and wants one last swansong. I don't think many world class footballers of Salah's age would even consider a move to Serie A. This is click baiting at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back