The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

RE: Bellingham, surely some of you are reading too much into it? I think it's just purely a case of the player only wanting to play for Real Madrid. Not sure it was a case of FSG not wanting to pay up. Offering £100m for Caicedo tells me they were prepared to spend, it just came down to Bellingham not being interested in joining us?

RE: Kit launch. Kit looks... alright, but who the hell came up with the idea behind the promotion shoot for it? Video production is good, but some of the still photos look hilarious. Lol.

Think ill tune in for Jurg's last game and that's it. Boring end to the season, nothing on the line.

Hard to believe any Liverpool v Spurs game will be boring.

Nonetheless, due to the Monday morning kick off (thank God we're back in the UCL so we have fewer of these), I'll be watching extended highlights rather than the full match.

Hard to believe any Liverpool v Spurs game will be boring.

Nonetheless, due to the Monday morning kick off (thank God we're back in the UCL so we have fewer of these), I'll be watching extended highlights rather than the full match.

Both sides really don't have much to play for so it may actually be open & entertaining.

Without much of significance to happen in the last three games, here are my favourite moments under Klopp in chronological order:

• dismantling City at the Emptyhad - 2015
  • Coutinho at Old Trafford in the Europa
  • the comeback v Dortmund
  • Emre Can's UCL spot winning goal v Watford (no one was scoring in that game except for that moment of brilliance, was crucial in finishing top 4)
  • First game with Mane @ Arsenal 2016
  • Liverpool 4 - City 3 - 2018
  • The UCL destruction of City 2018
  • Salah v AS Roma
  • Salah's goal v Napoli
  • "He's only got little arms"
  • Salah's thunderbolt v Chelsea (Chelsea fans had been filmed making a racist chant regarding Salah earlier that week)
  • Barca
  • "AdriAAAAN! Like Rocky!"
  • "WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE"
  • Alisson's only PL goal (along with Origi's goal v Everton, the craziest I've ever gone after a Liverpool goal)
  • Salah's goal v City 2021
  • Mane ending Steffen's career v City in the FA Cup Semi Final
  • Salah ending Cancelo's City career with the turn v City 2022
  • Nunez v Newcastle & TAA v Fulham
  • VVD and the kids win the Carabao v Chelsea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So sad that Jurg's last 3 games have become dead rubbers
Yeah this sucks the most, even if we were to fall off in the league, would have been great to have the FA Cup or Europa League to look forward to for a big send off for Klopp. Unfortunately we werent good enough.

Dont know what we're doing final day? Will Klopp just take the mic, chat with the crowd at Anfield at Full Time?

Yeah this sucks the most, even if we were to fall off in the league, would have been great to have the FA Cup or Europa League to look forward to for a big send off for Klopp. Unfortunately we werent good enough.

Dont know what we're doing final day? Will Klopp just take the mic, chat with the crowd at Anfield at Full Time?

Id give Klopp a run at CB tbh.

I wonder where Jurg ends up? Where do you guys think he manages next?

You can rule out any team in the Premier League and you can rule out Bayern Munich. You would think both Real and Barca would want him in a heartbeat but Klopp has never seemed the type to go for the easy job. So perhaps another project, a team in Spain that hasnt had much success lately, like a Valencia or Villarreal maybe? I dont think he is ready to coach a National team yet, he's too young.

If im totally honest with myself I hope he takes two years off and then in two years things havent really worked with Slot and he just comes back :D

You can file that away in the things that will never happen but I can dream.

I think he takes the Germany job at some stage. Hell, with the extremely low workload of being a national team coach compared to club coach I wouldn't be surprised to see him take it after the Euros if Nagelsmann goes back into club coaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back