Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I quite liked Gen V but didnt love the cold finish.

Apparently Season 4 of The Boys will pick up straight after it so theyre now properly linked
* i hate that. I dont want to have to watch spin offs to get the main story. Is it that hard to not try and milk a property like the walking dead until no one cares anymore.

Well that's a shame as I have no interest in mutant high school high.

You only really need to be aware of a couple of key events arising from the series to fully enjoy The Boys S4 (probably).

The four main protagonists are locked up, the two main antagonists are touted as heroes, and Homelander flew in to save the day but not in favour of our protagonists

Not like Ahsoka where you really needed to be well versed on Clone Wars and Rebels to understand the motivations of characters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am 4 episodes into Gen V, quite enjoying this. I like the storyline unfolding, gruesome moments at times however that’s par for the course with this stuff. It’s better than I expected, perhaps the trailers didn’t grab me as much and undersold it.

Finally caught up to date (The Boys, will get to Gen V next)

Season 3 was the best one yet. Enough characters got killed off to make it feel like the stakes were high.

Happy for Homelander to meet his demise in Season 4 and see what the show can do from there.

It’s a 9/10 show for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back