The clubs who don’t change their name for Indigenous round are white supremacists

Most racist club?

• Carlton Mussolinis

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Collingwood Skinheads

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Richmond Proud Bois

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sydney White Pride

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Geelong Rednecks

• Essendon Bombers

• GWS Team orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast unser Kampf

• Western Stormfront

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Brisbane Hansons

• Hawthorn Brown Shirts

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

******* detest the mindless virtue signalling of renaming of teams with meaningless names.

Just like all the intermediate "indigenous support" mechanisms (where Noel and Marcia do their skimming off) that billions of dollars go into, it does nothing to help the least advantaged.

Wanky, leftist virtue signalling with ZERO impact
Say the supporter of a team of furries. 'Whiskas' :$ :$ :$

******* detest the mindless virtue signalling of renaming of teams with meaningless names.

Just like all the intermediate "indigenous support" mechanisms (where Noel and Marcia do their skimming off) that billions of dollars go into, it does nothing to help the least advantaged.

Did you have a problem with the AFL having a Round last week denouncing domestic/gender violence against women (and families/kids) ??

What is wanky/ and meaningless virtue signalling to you, means so much to many many other folks in the community.

I do agree money/profits from these Indigenous Rounds should be directed towards helping Aboriginal Housing/Education/Health (education about domestic violence in their communities etc).

Did you have a problem with the AFL having a Round last week denouncing domestic/gender violence against women (and families/kids) ??

What is wanky/ and meaningless virtue signalling to you, means so much to many many other folks in the community.

I do agree money/profits from these Indigenous Rounds should be directed towards helping Aboriginal Housing/Education/Health (education about domestic violence in their communities etc).
Do you need to even ask him when he lives in the state capital of violence and meth heads? :$

Last edited:

We should have a racist fuarqwit round to make some of you triggered princesses feel a bit more at ease.

AKA wHeN Is sTrAiGhT wHiTe MaLe RoUnD :rolleyes:

You do realise the your players have to get on an aircraft to play right

We have a better win % at Perf stadium than at the MCG so… nice try

I think what I love most about these arguments is that when actual solutions and improvements are offered up, many of the people making the above argument also don't want to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what these types don't get. They think green energy is some unlimited, free resource. :$

That's what people like you don't understand.

Yes, there is an environmental cost to mining the minerals needed for battery technology (currently). But it's offset by the reduction in need for the continual requirement, ongoing, of burning massive amounts of fossil fuels for eternity to provide power.

Similarly, it's better to have electric vehicles even if they did require fossil fuels to generate the electricity for their use because it's more efficient to reduce pollution at the source (ie the power plant) than it is to do it across millions of points (ie your shitbox Leyland P76 and others like it).

That's what people like you don't understand.

Yes, there is an environmental cost to mining the minerals needed for battery technology (currently). But it's offset by the reduction in need for the continual requirement, ongoing, of burning massive amounts of fossil fuels for eternity to provide power.

Similarly, it's better to have electric vehicles even if they did require fossil fuels to generate the electricity for their use because it's more efficient to reduce pollution at the source (ie the power plant) than it is to do it across millions of points (ie your shitbox Leyland P76 and others like it).
Yeah grouse, now the coal powerplants needs to pump out twice the amount of power putting the grid under constant strain, not to mention we need to mine lithium with nowhere to dump the shit, just to keep all of your flogs cars running, so you can virtue signal to the world.

brain.gif

I think what I love most about these arguments is that when actual solutions and improvements are offered up, many of the people making the above argument also don't want to do that.
It's because the "activists" have vested interest in the status quo - 1)Hand in cookie jar; 2)A club to bash non-activists with.
Ultimate Machiavellism, pro-gamer move.

Yeah grouse, now the coal powerplants needs to pump out twice the amount of power putting the grid under constant strain, not to mention we need to mine lithium with nowhere to dump the s**t, just to keep all of your flogs cars running, so you can virtue signal to the world.

View attachment 1996486
But if you’ve centralised where the pollution is being produced you can more easily deal with it.

Do you think that power generation and battery technology will remain stagnant?

A lot of people have been sucked in by fossil fuel propaganda, don’t be one of them.

But if you’ve centralised where the pollution is being produced you can more easily deal with it.

Do you think that power generation and battery technology will remain stagnant?

A lot of people have been sucked in by fossil fuel propaganda, don’t be one of them.
Spot on.

Battery and solar tech has already moved ahead in leaps and bounds over the last 10 years with efficiency going up and prices coming down.

Back