Analysis The Coach – Simon Goodwin: It's time (to discuss the proper way to consume a carbonated beverage)

Remove this Banner Ad

What kind of monster would go back and react to old posts just for a lark?
headless GIF by Spirit Halloween

Thanks for your services Simon Goodwin, but they are no longer required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 seasons you could count as a success and a mountain of mind numbingly boring football games. #thanksGoody
Yeah, I wouldn't say i had his back, but it looked like some changes were happening preseason that suggested better movement etc. But today is the final straw. Club surely part ways with this clown end of season. He has NFI what he's doing in the front half and now the mids can't get their s* together either. Tank the season, get a good draft pick, and do a mini rebuild next two seasons and hopefully we can bounce back into the 8 in a couple of years.

do a mini rebuild next two seasons and hopefully we can bounce back into the 8 in a couple of years.
Mini rebuild isnt going to do anything. We are still ****ed when Gawn and May are gone. Trading Oliver, Viney and Sparrow for whatever we can get and opening up cap space should be the play but we are too gutless to do that.

Team selection is baffling at times, just picks his mates, often off long injury layoffs.
Terrible game day coach, rarely makes changes on the day and only reacts when the game is over.
Boring and overly defensive game plan.
Also picks his mates when it comes to assistants, see our so called forwards coach.
Is the most boring robot in the world when it comes to public speaking.

Wasted a list of pretty good talent. Thanks for the one flag in my lifetime that I'm very grateful for.

Wish you would be sacked but won't happen until it's too late.

Genuinely don't want to watch this team play anymore with the horrible way we play. It's the opposite of entertaining.

Pressure will come on Goody obviously, but how are we feeling about McQualter as midfield coach so far....?

Midfield wasn't great last year under Yze. Blame is on the players, all have gone backwards this year especially Oliver.

I don't agree with that at all. Midfield has completely dropped off a cliff this year, and IMO it's largely to trying to play a style that absolutely doesn't suit the strengths and weaknesses of all the players in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back