The Definitive List of "Hated" Players

Remove this Banner Ad

After reading a post yesterday describing Steve Johnson as "the most hated" AFL player, it got me thinking we need a definitive list. I am going to need some help.....

Geelong: seemingly, SJ
Collingwood: Didak, and until this year, Davis
Carlton: Betts
Hawthorn: where do you start? Mitchell
Essendon: Reimers
Sydney:
WCE:
Fremantle: Ballantyne, Crowley
Richmond: Jake King
Melbourne:
StKilda: Milne, Schneider
Bulldogs:
Adelaide:
North: Harvey
Port Power: Cornes, Motlop
Gold Coast: too early to say
Brisbane:

A common denominator seems to be goal kicking.

Yeah Essendon's is spot on LOL. Although I have no disdain towards Betts, Crowley & Mitchell though out of the players on that list.

Pretty sure since Brown left there's no one really to hate at Hawthorn? Only thing I can imagine is some people getting upset with Buddy's dominance then losing their s**t when he gets his strut that has a touch of arrogance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell, really? THink your list needs some work, in fact a lot of work

Mitchell is hated amonst the AFL players apparently. Must be stuff he says on field

When Geelong plays Hawthorn, Mitchell will hit a Cats player high and hurt them. Every. Single. Time.

Must be doing his best Scarlett impression.

And I doubt people really hated Davis, why would they? He is soft spoken, steers clear of any publicity and isn't a dirty player or anything. He is bagged mercilessly for his record in finals, but opposition supporters like him for that, not hate him.
The finger wave after goals probably pisses a few people off, but apart from that I hardly think he'd rate a mention in a most hated list. Maxwell and O'Brien would be miles ahead of him in that regard.

I hate Mitchell.

He is a cocky smartarse, only have to listen to a few of his interviews to notice this.

Eddie Betts??? I hate the way the Carlton fans go 'Eddddddddddie' whenever he goes near the ball, but why all the hate for him?

Sam Mitchell? If this were a most liked list Mitchell would probably be onn it.

And I like the "seemingly" before SJ, like he can't believe it. The guy is a total w***er.

Will never forget the time when Slattery pushed him and he fell to the ground and strted rolling around and writhing in pain like he was about to die. Slattery just looked at him and laughed at him like the w***er he is.

The Collingwood fan obsession with the Cats grows ever stronger on BF... :thumbsu:

Lol, ironic that you say this after your first contribution to the thread :eek:. The offended from Geelong supporters towards the Hawks has been unrelenting for almost 3 years now.

And yep, we're obsessed with reminding you blokes what happened in the prelim final last year :D

Nobody hates Mitchell except for the OP. If this were a most liked list Mitchell would probably be onn it.

And I like the "seemingly" before SJ, like he can't believe it. The guy is a total w***er.

Will never forget the time when Slattery pushed him and he fell to the ground and strted rolling around and writhing in pain like he was about to die. Slattery just looked at him and laughed at him like the w***er he is.

Haha :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back