Multiplat The Elders Scrolls Online

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for my own future reference, do you guys recommend EU or US servers?
US. There is no way to see in game from console but "feel", reading the internet and past experience with EU v US servers, tells me that the latency is better on US servers.

US. There is no way to see in game from console but "feel", reading the internet and past experience with EU v US servers, tells me that the latency is better on US servers.
On the PS5 I've noticed no difference whatsoever in loading times between the two servers. Both are lightning fast.

One thing I'll denounce Zenimax/Bethesda for though, is the fact that while chapters (Necrom/Blackwood/Summerset etc) only need to be bought once and are valid on both EU/US servers, the DLC you have to buy with the in-game currency 'crowns' (dark brotherhood, thieves guild etc) is only valid on the server you buy it on. If you're on the US server and you buy the dark brotherhood DLC using crowns, you have to buy that DLC again on the EU server if you want to play it on the EU server.

Of course you can buy ESO plus and have all DLCs for as long as that subscription lasts, but it's still a bit sh*tty if you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back