Revisionism The extent of the Holocaust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical that is a bit rough.
If you had a daughter, and she was raped to death, and an anonymous person started posting about how she deserved it, and loved it, and it was her own fault etc. Would you honestly say you disagree with the poster, but support him saying those things day after day?

What if he also started making up disgusting and evil rumours about this hypothetical daughter? Turning people against her, and making people think she did deserve it, and that you yourself are to blame for what happened, rather than the people that raped her to death.

Would you still support him?

What if this poster had a radio show, and made daily insinuations about you, your family and your deceased daughter, and you started receiving death threats? All because of the actions of this one person.
Would you still say that person shouldn't be censored?
GG.exe for someone who professes such an open mind, I'm surprised you didn't even attempt to think about and answer honestly, the questions in my hypothetical.

Your spoiler point is absurd. I'm talking ideological beliefs not child pr0n and rape.
I didn't say the daughter was a child.
And the person in my hypothetical was doing it due to his ideological beliefs. You just aren't aware of what they are.

Eg, on these and many boards and society it's ok and trendy to criticize Islam and/or Islamic extremists. Hot topic of the day with so much terrorism. But it's fraught with danger to criticize judaism and extremist judaists (Zionists), even tho they perpetrate as much if not far more grief around the world.
Stick with facts and you will be fine.

Messenger made it pretty clear that criticism and discussion is not a problem, but that there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.
The same thing happens to people who are too critical of islamists.

I think the spoiler rant is way off
Wasn't a comparison to why Pogma was banned. Was an example of why I believe censorship is required in society.
Feel free to answer honestly the question in the hypothetical.

All of this is going off topic now though. And I don't actually expect honest answers.

I will suggest that anything Zionists are currently doing now, in Israel, has no bearing on the atrocities that the Jews faced during WW2 under the Nazis.

And this about how Israel owns and runs the US?

You don't think it's about having a strong stable democratic trustworthy ally amongst a pile dynamite ?

Of course not because the US is being run by evil forces

Watch the video dude....20 years jail & a $250,000 fine for any individual voicing an anti-Israeli opinion.....That is not Democracy mate, it's a dictatorship gone Feral.

They own the pollies, they own the Fed, they own the intel services & they own the banks.....Time to wake up & smell some reality Boston.

I'm surprised you didn't even attempt to think about and answer honestly, the questions in my hypothetical.
Your hypothetical was completely over the top to the discussion at hand (ideological beliefs). So it's a redundant comparison.

But I'll answer your question. The rapist/murderer of my daughter has every right to the OPINION that she deserved to be raped. I wouldn't take that right away from him. Indeed, in the courtroom to his trial, the prosecution and/or defense are going to sit him on the stand and ask him many questions plumbing his motives, feelings, beliefs, etc for the act. And he's going to openly and honestly say what he's going to say, the courtroom is NOT going to censor him or his opinions. And not are they going to censor the graphic photos from being viewed in court. Society should be more like that than the carrot in ass PCness that abounds. As her father, I'm going to sit in court and WANT to hear everything he has to say, the finer details, workings of his mind, what they talked about, what she really said, her final words etc. I'm not going to avoid it or ask the court to censor it.

That's as far as your hypothetical ought to be answered because the rest of it is not applicable to this discussion or the topic of free speech. Free speech isn't inclusive as such of hate speech, death threats, etc. When I talk free speech I'm %90 on it, allowing opinions disagreements etc of opinion and especially in regards to conversation pieces like a message board. I'm not referring to condoning child pr0n images, child pr0n literature, death threats made to others etc. Be reasonable about what I'm talking about here, instead of your over the top hypothetical.

A better comparison would've been....

How do we feel about some blogger who writes an article every week about hate for Jews or blacks or Islam etc, perhaps he's a neo-nazi KKK type, perhaps he's a wannabe columbine type loner who eventually in the future kills a bunch of people at his school etc. That is more ripe for the whole "how far does your free speech go" debate.

Again, personally, I wouldn't censor that still. I'd say hate speech still falls under freedom of speech, and think of it more like "if you don't like what's on the tv, change the channel" rather than trying to dictate to society what they can and can't, should or shouldnt, be allowed to hear. It's up to individuals and parents and community leaders to guide people, instruct why that kind of stuff is no good, and steer clear of it, rather than trying to ban the blogger from having his blog.

Your hypothetical was completely over the top to the discussion at hand (ideological beliefs). So it's a redundant comparison.

But I'll answer your question. The rapist/murderer of my daughter has every right to the OPINION that she deserved to be raped. I wouldn't take that right away from him. Indeed, in the courtroom to his trial, the prosecution and/or defense are going to sit him on the stand and ask him many questions plumbing his motives, feelings, beliefs, etc for the act. And he's going to openly and honestly say what he's going to say, the courtroom is NOT going to censor him or his opinions. And not are they going to censor the graphic photos from being viewed in court. Society should be more like that than the carrot in ass PCness that abounds. As her father, I'm going to sit in court and WANT to hear everything he has to say, the finer details, workings of his mind, what they talked about, what she really said, her final words etc. I'm not going to avoid it or ask the court to censor it.

That's as far as your hypothetical ought to be answered because the rest of it is not applicable to this discussion or the topic of free speech. Free speech isn't inclusive as such of hate speech, death threats, etc. When I talk free speech I'm %90 on it, allowing opinions disagreements etc of opinion and especially in regards to conversation pieces like a message board. I'm not referring to condoning child pr0n images, child pr0n literature, death threats made to others etc. Be reasonable about what I'm talking about here, instead of your over the top hypothetical.
I think you should read it again, because I don't think you read it properly.

The rapist isn't the one making these comments.

In the hypothetical, this anonymous person/radio presenter has committed no crime, and is just voicing his opinion of you, your family and your daughter. He is not making death threats.

This is a man who is desecrating the thought and memory of your daughter, and is convincing others of his views. All based on his ideological beliefs.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up child pr0n.

I think you should read it again, because I don't think you read it properly.

The rapist isn't the one making these comments.

In the hypothetical, this anonymous person/radio presenter has committed no crime, and is just voicing his opinion of you, your family and your daughter. He is not making death threats.

This is a man who is desecrating the thought and memory of your daughter, and is convincing others of his views. All based on his ideological beliefs.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up child pr0n.

I wouldn't censor him no.

GG.exe
I will suggest that anything Zionists are currently doing now, in Israel, has no bearing on the atrocities that the Jews faced during WW2 under the Nazis.

Maybe if you knew who financed the building of the NAZI war-machine. then you'd realize just how ignorant & naive this statement truly is.

Free speech isn't inclusive as such of hate speech
I'd say hate speech still falls under freedom of speech

Would you honestly say you disagree with the poster, but support him saying those things day after day?
Would you still support him?
Would you still say that person shouldn't be censored?
I wouldn't censor him no.
Obviously not what I asked. I'm not going to continue trying to pull teeth. You're not going to honestly answer the questions.

I'll drop it.

This ones for William Wonka / Messenger & Boston Tiger.....Watch this & maybe then you'll understand how bad things have gotten guys.....Israel now owns & runs the U.S govt.

And if you can't see how it relates to this thread, then I really can't help any of you anymore.

Im not going to bother watching (you're right btw GG.exe ) as I agree the relationship between Washington and Tel Aviv involves lots of testicular tounge massage.

I also believe that over the years Israel has played the 'sympathy card' many many times (for want of a less callous term) to get away with some serious human rights abuses.

As my last word on this I will remind you conspiracy theorists that this is still living history.
Its not to late to speak to elderly men and women that were prisoners in the camps, and liberators, and guards. Or you can watch thousands of them interviewed.
But Im sure that Mrs Berger from Seaford retirement village and Mr Schmitt at the Belgrave bowls club are major players in the conspiracy and not to be believed.

Im not going to bother watching (you're right btw GG.exe ) as I agree the relationship between Washington and Tel Aviv involves lots of testicular tounge massage.
I also believe that over the years Israel has played the 'sympathy card' many many times (for want of a less callous term) to get away with some serious human rights abuses.
As my last word on this I will remind you conspiracy theorists that this is still living history.
Its not to late to speak to elderly men and women that were prisoners in the camps, and liberators, and guards. Or you can watch thousands of them interviewed.
But Im sure that Mrs Berger from Seaford retirement village and Mr Schmitt at the Belgrave bowls club are major players in the conspiracy and not to be believed.

Spoken like a mod.;)

Maybe if you knew who financed the building of the NAZI war-machine. then you'd realize just how ignorant & naive this statement truly is.
Excuse me?
Please tell me what Zionists in Israel are currently doing, that had an impact on Jews over 70 years ago?

Excuse me?
Please tell me what Zionists in Israel are currently doing, that had an impact on Jews over 70 years ago?

You assuredly have your history backwards....The NAZI war machine was built & backed by the Zionists, with accompanying claims to 6 million deaths, so as to both legitimize & justify the imposition upon Palestine of the creation of an Israeli State.

Are you really this naive?

Spoken like a mod.;)
Are you suggesting im a mod Alias? Lol!

Im just a regular bay13 poster mate.
I only drop in here to laugh at the flat earthers but I got caught up in this.
I was just saying Im done with serious discussion and am going back to pointing and laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me?
You assuredly have your history backwards....The NAZI war machine was built & backed by the Zionists, with accompanying claims to 6 million deaths, so as to both legitimize & justify the imposition upon Palestine of the creation of an Israeli State.

Are you really this naive?

Bizarre conversation.

Are you suggesting im a mod Alias? Lol!

Im just a regular bay13 poster mate.

I only drop in here to laugh at the flat earthers but I got caught up in this.
I was just saying Im done with serious discussion and am going back to pointing and laughing.

No....Suggest would be the wrong word.:cool:

As to the bold.....Yes, I'm sure that's true.;)

You're not going to honestly answer the questions
I did answer you. I said I wouldn't censor the radio show guy from his hate speech against my daughter, me, my family. He has every right to voice whatever opinion he has. I wouldn't want him banned or taken off air. I'd just simply not care to listen to his show beyond a certain point. I might've even called in to his show and had a debate with him about it all, enjoying the argument, trying to win of course, but at some point I'd give up and turn my attention to other things in life. Let him go on if he wants, let others listen to his show if they want. I'd fight for the right that all people have the right to air a show, and to choose to listen or to not listen to the show. Make up their own minds if she deserved it or not, if I'm to blame or not for her rape, etc. Couldn't care what they think/believe, but I care that all people have the freedom to be ABLE to choose what they think/believe.

No....Suggest would be the wrong word.:cool:

As to the bold.....Yes, I'm sure that's true.;)
Sorry to poopoo your detective skills but Im definitely not a mod.
Ive only got one account- this one.

Hey GG.exe
You have past inside knowledge of such things, do you wanna tell our friend here hes barking up the wrong tree?

Hey GG.exe
You have past inside knowledge of such things, do you wanna tell our friend here hes barking up the wrong tree?

Why so defensive?....I think you've read my comments wrong.

Maybe if both you & Batman are in the room at the same time, then all shall be resolved.:p

Hey GG.exe

Heed my "default stance" .... Youre telling others you have no alias and/or aren't a mod on a other alias. So I'm going to believe the complete opposite and work back from there or never work back from there :p

Agree. And concede if someone idolizes anyone who is truly bad, they ought to reassess themselves. Btw there are many truly bad people in history far worse than Hitler, including allies/west and celebrated in history. Like crusades, genocidal English/Spanish conquerors, etc.

Would say people like Clintons podestas and illuminati are worse (pizza gate)
Jesus Christ, GG, do you actually believe this nonsense? Hillary worse than Hitler? You should be embarrassed by the comparison.

Jesus Christ, GG, do you actually believe this nonsense? Hillary worse than Hitler? You should be embarrassed by the comparison.

I can't recall ever reading about Hitler killing anyone directly himself.....Unless one credits the story over he & Eva Braun's demise.

Hilary was a significant player in the destruction of both Libya & Syria, though she was just a pawn I'd agree....There's also a trail of dead bodies, of people who got too close to the truth, left in her wake....But again, more a clean-up squad scenario, than anything else.

Then there's the Clinton foundation & it's dealings with terrorist organizations, pedophile rings & human organ trafficking.....But again, nothing too sinister there.

This ones for William Wonka / Messenger & Boston Tiger.....Watch this & maybe then you'll understand how bad things have gotten guys.....Israel now owns & runs the U.S govt.

And if you can't see how it relates to this thread, then I really can't help any of you anymore.

I just watched it. Have I stopped you criticising the actions of the State of Israel? How does that pertain to Pogma's source material which "exonerates Hitler"?

And on the issue of the crushing censorship I impose on this website, please tell me how much of what you post in this thread and on the site is removed? 1%? 2%?

I just watched it. Have I stopped you criticizing the actions of the State of Israel? How does that pertain to Pogma's source material which "exonerates Hitler"?

And on the issue of the crushing censorship I impose on this website, please tell me how much of what you post in this thread and on the site is removed? 1%? 2%?

It has nothing to do with how you mod here Mess....It's more to do with the state of things in current U.S of A.....That's what I wanted to draw your attention towards....To the state of things over there & just how badly things have gotten out of hand at the hands of the Zionist neo-cons....This was the game plan all-along....The destruction of the U.S constitution & the inauguration of a police state, complete with thought-crimes & double-speak politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back