Revisionism The extent of the Holocaust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legitimate looking website:
View attachment 440488

I get how they think mainstream media is bullshit. It's a pretty simple theory and kind of compresses all the biases and agendas, but there's something there.

But then they get so easily convinced by these bullshit yout tube videos, and fake sites and blogs. It's astounding.

No. What you've found is 1 real life troll with a youtube channel.
Here's something to consider....

The initial number of "Death Camps" was reported to be like about 10-12 of them, in cities like Dachau, Belsen, etc. With the original figure of 6m deaths totaling the entirety of these 10-12 cities.

But since then, current times, ALL of these sites have since been labeled as Work Camps, with no evidence whatsoever of Gas Chambers. And the deaths of all these newly labeled sites reduced. Only Auschwitz has retained the label of "Death Camp" and evidence proposed for Gas Chambers....those rooms that have wooden doors with thin plate glass windows in them, and space under the door, with a ceiling roof too....preserved since WW2. And for Auschwitz, the figure originally was 4m Jewish deaths. But in recent times the official plaque there has been revised to 1.5m total deaths (jews and non-jews).

So from an original list of about 12 cities, and 6m Jew-only deaths from Gas Chambers -- post-war propaganda. The passage of time, more effort has been taken to actually investigate this whole topic, seeing as there's still much debate.

And so 70 years later, gradually over time, it's arrived to only one "death camp" (auschwitz) which is still heavily debated (the chambers proposed for gassing, do not logically or logistically work), and the death toll in Auschwitz revised from 4m Jews, to 1.5m total humans (jews and non-jews).

Oh great, more neo-nazi links from you.
I was going to insert the Wikipedia article which states more or less the same thing. However, it made the baseless claim that "Mobile gas wagons were also used to complement the maximum capacity of the gas chamber (150 people per execution) when needed."

There is no way that 150 people would fit in here knowing full well they were about to be gassed

I was going to insert the Wikipedia article which states more or less the same thing. However, it made the baseless claim that "Mobile gas wagons were also used to complement the maximum capacity of the gas chamber (150 people per execution) when needed."

There is no way that 150 people would fit in here knowing full well they were about to be gassed

It may have been 50. It may have been 30. It may have been 170.

But let's stop pretending you're on this for historically accurate scholarship.

Out of interest, I would suggest logging onto the USHHM website. This is suppose to be the peak website on holocaust study, yet information, in particular in relation to Stuthoff, is copied word for word from Wikipedia. Then they have the gore to ask for $25000 #GivingTuesday, 'to confront hate and antisemitism through education and awareness' while copying articles directly from Wikipedia, instead of any historical doing by themselves.

Out of interest, I would suggest logging onto the USHHM website. This is suppose to be the peak website on holocaust study, yet information, in particular in relation to Stuthoff, is copied word for word from Wikipedia. Then they have the gore to ask for $25000 #GivingTuesday, 'to confront hate and antisemitism through education and awareness' while copying articles directly from Wikipedia, instead of any historical doing by themselves.
It looks like a museum to me, so I doubt they'd do much historical study if any. They'd provide documents fors other to study and produce historical research. Kind of like what David Irving does, except with actual facts and without being a nazi.

And a quick search on wikipedia showed they have referenced the museum itself. So perhaps you've got it backwards. Again.

It looks like a museum to me, so I doubt they'd do much historical study if any. They'd provide documents fors other to study and produce historical research. Kind of like what David Irving does, except with actual facts and without being a nazi.

And a quick search on wikipedia showed they have referenced the museum itself. So perhaps you've got it backwards. Again.
If that is the case then, the USHHM have created an entire article themselves with no citations or relation to any past historical pieces.

If that is the case then, the USHHM have created an entire article themselves with no citations or relation to any past historical pieces.
It's a museum info page. It's not a scholarly article.

But, again; you're not interested in historical accuracy, so dont even bother with the charade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a museum info page. It's not a scholarly article.

But, again; you're not interested in historical accuracy, so dont even bother with the charade.
That wants 25 grand to fund its scholars in its fight against hate?
You seem to be the one against historical accuracy. You yourself can see that 150 people can not possible fit in this small room. Yet, this figure has somehow been derived from somewhere? A document? A re-creation of events? There is no merit in this figure, so again, you have to question anything said about it, this particular chamber, without German documentation.

That wants 25 grand to fund its scholars in its fight against hate?
You seem to be the one against historical accuracy. You yourself can see that 150 people can not possible fit in this small room. Yet, this figure has somehow been derived from somewhere? A document? A re-creation of events? There is no merit in this figure, so again, you have to question anything said about it, this particular chamber, without German documentation.

I dont think you know what a museum does. They are a repository for primary source documents. They'd host lots of school groups who'll see clothes, pictures, documents etc from the Holocaust. I doubt they'd produce any research that requires references.

I didn't say you're against historical accuracy. I said that pretending historical accuracy is what motivates you to post in a holocaust denial thread is just being dishonest.

I dont think you know what a museum does. They are a repository for primary source documents. They'd host lots of school groups who'll see clothes, pictures, documents etc from the Holocaust. I doubt they'd produce any research that requires references.

I didn't say you're against historical accuracy. I said that pretending historical accuracy is what motivates you to post in a holocaust denial thread is just being dishonest.
So a museum can produce apparently unresearched information that is ok and fit for consumption by interested people such as school children? This lumps museums as nothing more than a house of propaganda, as you state, they can produce any information they want to its audience, without having to fact check any of it?

So a museum can produce apparently unresearched information that is ok and fit for consumption by interested people such as school children? This lumps museums as nothing more than a house of propaganda, as you state, they can produce any information they want to its audience, without having to fact check any of it?
It's an info page. It's not a scholarly article.

If you want to go to the museum, you can examine the primary sources they have. You wont catch jew germs, I promise.

Nobody really gives a * if nazis arent convinced that Holocaust happened, because their opinions are irrelevant.

And using 'house of propaganda' is ironic for a gronk vomiting up sites that sell David Irving books.

In the case of David Irving, there were 19 references in his work across 30 books and more than 2 million words which Lipstadt's defence used to frame Irving as a falsifier of history. These 19 accusations were enough to discredited his entire collection of work.

So when an outrageous claim like this '150 at a time' is made can the same methodology be applied?

In the case of David Irving, there were 19 references in his work across 30 books and more than 2 million words which Lipstadt's defence used to frame Irving as a falsifier of history. These 19 accusations were enough to discredited his entire collection of work.

So when an outrageous claim like this '150 at a time' is made can the same methodology be applied?
When you're proven to deliberately use forged documents and misrepresent evidence to defend nazis, you deserve everything you get. * him.

He's not to be taken seriously.

The initial number of "Death Camps" was reported to be like about 10-12 of them, in cities like Dachau, Belsen, etc. With the original figure of 6m deaths totaling the entirety of these 10-12 cities.
Recent estimates have the number of deaths at between five and six million. A great history on the six million figure is here:
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.540880

The 6 million figure can be demonstrated by comparing Europe's Jewish population before and after the war; check here for a breakdown: http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394667)

But since then, current times, ALL of these sites have since been labeled as Work Camps, with no evidence whatsoever of Gas Chambers.
Anti semitic bullshit.

How do you account for all of the written confessions & testimony, photographs, blueprints, and the countless analysis done on the sites?
There's an incredible amount of documentation you're completely ignoring.

Fun fact from the above link: The first victims of Nazi gassings were German mental patients condemned by Hitler's "Euthanasia" order of 1939.

And for Auschwitz, the figure originally was 4m Jewish deaths. But in recent times the official plaque there has been revised to 1.5m total deaths (jews and non-jews).
Wasn't the original figure 4 million deaths in total? I read this originated from a Soviet researchers and was challenged at the time as it was based on the gas chambers running at capacity the entire time (which was impossible). An investigation into the actual numbers commenced in the mid 1960s, with the plaque was changed in 1989 to reflect a more accurate estimate that had been made ten years prior.

1.5 million at one camp is still a ******* huge number; so why is six million jews so hard to swallow is beyond me.

In any case, I don't understand why you'd think this is evidence of a conspiracy: if the government was in on it, why would they bother changing the plaque?

Recent estimates have the number of deaths at between five and six million. A great history on the six million figure is here:
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.540880

The 6 million figure can be demonstrated by comparing Europe's Jewish population before and after the war; check here for a breakdown: http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394667)

Anti semitic bullshit.

How do you account for all of the written confessions & testimony, photographs, blueprints, and the countless analysis done on the sites?
There's an incredible amount of documentation you're completely ignoring.

Fun fact from the above link: The first victims of Nazi gassings were German mental patients condemned by Hitler's "Euthanasia" order of 1939.

Wasn't the original figure 4 million deaths in total? I read this originated from a Soviet researchers and was challenged at the time as it was based on the gas chambers running at capacity the entire time (which was impossible). An investigation into the actual numbers commenced in the mid 1960s, with the plaque was changed in 1989 to reflect a more accurate estimate that had been made ten years prior.

1.5 million at one camp is still a ******* huge number; so why is six million jews so hard to swallow is beyond me.

In any case, I don't understand why you'd think this is evidence of a conspiracy: if the government was in on it, why would they bother changing the plaque?
The plaque actually states 1.1 million now. So again, with further research, the figure in the article you yourself link to is outdated. Is this research, carried out by auschwitz itself, classified as antisemetic or denial of the holocaust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back