Revisionism The extent of the Holocaust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plaque actually states 1.1 million now. So again, with further research, the figure in the article you yourself link to is outdated. Is this research, carried out by auschwitz itself, classified as antisemetic or denial of the holocaust?

I think the lesson to be learnt here, is that the more independent research one does on all the facts concerning the German Concentration camps, then the more you recognize just how strongly the post-war propaganda of the U.S.S.R, still persists to this day....As an accepted fact in the general populace's mind-set.

Of course, it doesn't help when we have a media, that appears to exhibit very little interest in dispelling those myths to the public at large & in setting the record straight for both truth & posterity's sake.....We even had BIBI re-stating the 6 million Jewish deaths mythology not 3 months ago in the U.N....And no-one pulling him up on this now proven false-hood.

A very sad state of affairs indeed.

The plaque actually states 1.1 million now. So again, with further research, the figure in the article you yourself link to is outdated.
Huh, didn't realise this. Link?

Is this research, carried out by auschwitz itself, classified as antisemetic or denial of the holocaust?
Why is the Polish government changing this plaque when they're trying to cover up the holocaust?

In the case of David Irving, there were 19 references in his work across 30 books and more than 2 million words which Lipstadt's defence used to frame Irving as a falsifier of history. These 19 accusations were enough to discredited his entire collection of work.

So when an outrageous claim like this '150 at a time' is made can the same methodology be applied?

You’d get a 150 in there easily. Ever travelled in the subway in Japan?

Huh, didn't realise this. Link?

Why is the Polish government changing this plaque when they're trying to cover up the holocaust?
I have none. It's by memory on a single plaque found in the complex outlining the breakdown of the victims. Whether or not it's 1.5 million still on the main plagues in all the different languages I'm not sure. My memory is a bit hazy on it, and I didn't take any photos within out of respect for the victims.

The official auschwitz site also says 1.1 million victims

The plaque actually states 1.1 million now.
It's by memory on a single plaque found in the complex outlining the breakdown of the victims. Whether or not it's 1.5 million still on the main plagues in all the different languages I'm not sure. My memory is a bit hazy on it, and I didn't take any photos within out of respect for the victims.
So in other words, you're not sure what the plaque says?

I don't think it matters anyway. The truth is, we'll never know how many were killed, and this is why it's important that those who are still alive- "compos mentis" or not- are put on trial and their testimony recorded so we can get as accurate a figure as we can.

I'm still yet to see any reasonable explanation for how the countless confessions made by Nazi's can be discounted?

So in other words, you're not sure what the plaque says?

I don't think it matters anyway. The truth is, we'll never know how many were killed, and this is why it's important that those who are still alive- "compos mentis" or not- are put on trial and their testimony recorded so we can get as accurate a figure as we can.

I'm still yet to see any reasonable explanation for how the countless confessions made by Nazi's can be discounted?
This plague definitely stated 1.1 million people. The main ones I'm not too sure, as it was crowded and I never really read them. And again, I'm yet to hear a reasonable explanation of the figure provided by Höss.

Do you apply this same sense of rigorous academic discipline on other issues, or do you just apply it when trying to disprove the nazis were bad guys who did a lot wrong?

Come on Kidd....You've got better things to do than to offer up such flagrant false-equivalencies as this.

This thread is dedicated after all, to a righting of historical truth.

De-bunking the mythology surrounding the concentration camps, in no way disproves that the NAZI's weren't bad guys, & you know it.

Puerile at best.

The plaque actually states 1.1 million now.
Auschwitz -- from 4 million Jews, down to 1.5 million (all races), down to 1.1 million (all races)....after 70 years.

In another decade or two, this will probably be re-revised again down to 500k (all races).

Meanwhile, all the other 11 or so "death camp" sites have also been ruled as NOT death camps.

So, at one point we had 6m Jews dead in 12 or so "death" camps around Europe, with 4m of that coming from Auschwitz.

Now, 70 years later, the Auschwitz figure is down to 1.1m (all races), and the 11 or so other "death" camps which had est. 2m Jewish deaths has also been revised to possibly 500k (all races).

So, we're now at 1.6m (all races) dying in camps under Nazi rule, with possibly about 800k-1m being Jewish (and that number will probably lower to 500k when they keep re-revising Auschwitz.

Like the Red Cross back in the 1940s and 50s already assessed from their research at the time -- estimated 500k Jewish deaths in all the camps.

My Jesuit 33rd degree Free Mason acquaintance also stated that number (500k) when I asked him about it before starting this thread.

TL;DR --- 6m jewish deaths down to 500k-800k is not a holocaust as Allied propaganda had it and which proliferated institutional education across the globe.

This plague definitely stated 1.1 million people. The main ones I'm not too sure, as it was crowded and I never really read them.
Pretty sure the plaques translated in Auscwhitz say this:
"Let this place remain for eternity as a cry of despair, and a warning to humanity. About one and half million men, women, children and infants, mainly Jews from different countries of Europe, were murdered here. The world was silent. Auscwhitz-Birkenau, 1940-1945."

I can't find any mention online of them updating this figure.

And again, I'm yet to hear a reasonable explanation of the figure provided by Höss.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

Höss was the commander at Auschwitz. You don't think he'd have a fair idea of what went on there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Nazi's no doubt shot many people in those "work camps" -- those who were frail, diseased, old, handicapped, and those who tried to escape or committed some kind of offense in the camps.

My old Jewish friend that I posted her pic of in this thread, she was a young girl at the time, and told me the story of how her husband (12 at the time in Auschwitz) saw the Nazis line up bunches of people (including his parents) and shot them. She didn't elaborate why his parents were shot, but it's likely one of those reasons above.

Apparently all the firing squads couldn't keep doing it, it was a heavy toll on them emotionally/psychologically. So the numbers of dead probably slowed dramatically over time as the soldiers couldn't keep doing it. And perhaps with the Allies starting to crush the Nazis around Europe, including Hitler spreading his armies thin around Europe as the war progressed, these Work Camps (including Auschwitz) were poorly maintained, food and medical supplies unable to get there, and so the greater number of deaths occurred from the onset of disease. Left to starve and die as the camps were abandoned.

Auschwitz -- from 4 million Jews, down to 1.5 million (all races), down to 1.1 million (all races)....after 70 years.

In another decade or two, this will probably be re-revised again down to 500k (all races).
It took 36 years to arrive at the 1.1 million figure and it hasn't been revised since.

If "Allied Propaganda" was behind the numbers, why not use the estimate that Hoss gave (2.5 million)?

I'm reading his testimony now: http://www.famous-trials.com/nuremberg/1932-hoesstestimony

It took 36 years to arrive at the 1.1 million figure and it hasn't been revised since.

If "Allied Propaganda" was behind the numbers, why not use the estimate that Hoss gave (2.5 million)?

I'm reading his testimony now: http://www.famous-trials.com/nuremberg/1932-hoesstestimony
Do not trust the Nuremberg trial testimony. Much of it was falsified in translation. And many of those brought to trial were tortured to admit guilt.

Posted a number of articles in previous pages which went into the horrific details of what the Allies did to the captured Nazis (foot soldiers all the way up).

You mean pictures, eyewitness accounts, official reports. That type of s**t?
As opposed to the dubious "evidence" of specifically the gas chambers claim.
Again, in the last 70 years the number of deaths has been revised from 4m to 1m (Auschwitz) AND the other 11 or so camp sites have been removed from "death camps" to "work camps".

In other words....revision HAS been happening, gradually, because it's fraught with fabrications etc.

Again, in the last 70 years the number of deaths has been revised from 4m to 1m (Auschwitz) AND the other 11 or so camp sites have been removed from "death camps" to "work camps".

In other words....revision HAS been happening, gradually, because it's fraught with fabrications etc.

It’s still around 6 million .. so now that you are using the official account of things could you tell how they break down the 6 million?

No, you're wrong. 6 million has always been an estimate, and it still is.
However, you're using this as an excuse to throw doubt on the worst act of genocide in human history and it's not working by the way.
I don't know what this behaviour of yours equates to in the real world (outside the interweb). Perhaps going through people's garbage looking for phone numbers and email addresses?

Do not trust the Nuremberg trial testimony. Much of it was falsified in translation. And many of those brought to trial were tortured to admit guilt.

Posted a number of articles in previous pages which went into the horrific details of what the Allies did to the captured Nazis (foot soldiers all the way up).
1. Nuremberg trials were screened live in Germany and videotaped for broadcast in the United States and elsewhere in the world. "Falsified in translation" is demonstrably bullshit.
2. Most of the Nazi's pleaded innocent- due to ignorance about the "final solution" or because they were "following orders" etc. So, not "tortured to admit guilt".
3. If there was any question of the defendants being "tortured to admit guilt" this would have come out at the trials. What evidence do you have of this? Please link those articles again.
4. The accounts given by those trialled at Nuremburg has been confirmed by witness testimony from guards, victims etc. (recorded and transcribed) alongside analysis of the site, documents found by the Allies and Germany etc, and countless admissions of guilt in the form of statements and surviving letters to family members from those who were put to death. It makes no sense that someone standing at the gallows would confess when they had nothing to confess to and were about to be killed anyway. This is pure fantasy.

Yes Nazi's were beaten by Mossad. Deservedly so.

Last edited:
No, you're wrong. 6 million has always been an estimate, and it still is.
However, you're using this as an excuse to throw doubt on the worst act of genocide in human history and it's not working by the way.
I don't know what this behaviour of yours equates to in the real world (outside the interweb). Perhaps going through people's garbage looking for phone numbers and email addresses?

It has been an 'estimate' since 1918 in fact....If one believes the N.Y. Post.

Do some research, just a smattering for a change, & you'll find that GG'S figures are both accurate & correct as it currently stands.

1.6 million fatalities for all concentration camps combined, with the greater Auschwitz camps (Also comprising Buchenwald) accounting for 1.1 million....Which is at the maximum range of current best estimates....Most current historians believe it to be closer to between 6-800K....With approximately 55% of all fatalities comprising Jewish people.

In All the other camps - apart from the greater Auschwitz area - The great majority of the prisoners died from typhus & malnutrition.....That is a historical fact....The reason for these camps being in Auschwitz in the first place, where for their proximity to plants that were utilising the precious metals in that area.....In other words; as a cheap mass-producing work-force.....Much as is the case with most American prisons today.

It is only at Auschwitz & it's sister camp Buchenwald, that claims for the existence & use of Gas Chambers for mass extermination are up for debate....The one at Auschwitz has been exposed as having been principally used as an air-raid shelter, with 5 rooms comprising toilet & bathroom facilities....Only after the war were these demolished & the 4 air-vents installed as a device for claiming it was used as a 'mass-extinction' facility, in order to accommodate the fictional narrative, mostly made up of post War U.S.S.R propaganda, in seeking to paint & demonising the NAZI'S as inhuman monsters....That myth still persists to this day.

That particular facility only has minimal traces of cyanide, wholly inconsistent with any claims to being a mass-extinction gas chambers.

Further....The 2 old wooden houses at Buchenwald - Also claimed to be mass-extermination gas chambers - lack all the necessary requirements to fulfil the criteria of adequately accommodating that narrative.....The doors are wooden & there is no evidence for the hermetic seal & external vents necessary for such an operation to take place.....There would be no safe means or capacity to remove the dead bodies without being overcome & asphyxiated by the cyanide fumes that would still be present.

Facts, Not fancy.....Your ploughing the usual 'Worst Holocaust in human history' hysteria, as a means by which to silence investigation in separating the facts from the fancy by way of evidence & analysis simply will not do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back