The forgotten rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Protected area is dead too

They changed it so that if you are trailing a player and they cross over sides of the player with the ball then you dont have to follow, but now they let any number of opposition players within 5m even if there is only one teammate within 5m of the player with the ball.

I cannot imagine this is what they meant when they announced the rule. Or if they did, they explained it terribly.

They changed it so that if you are trailing a player and they cross over sides of the player with the ball then you dont have to follow, but now they let any number of opposition players within 5m even if there is only one teammate within 5m of the player with the ball.

I cannot imagine this is what they meant when they announced the rule. Or if they did, they explained it terribly.

Correct. But I also see several players each round go past with no opponent in sight with their arms in the air (involuntary signal that you know you are doing the wrong thing please forgive me) and still nothing. I don't particularly care for the rule but they should eliminate it if they don't want to enforce it. Because one day they will and everyone will hate it because we hadn't seen it in weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back