The future of the ABC - Guthrie sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

For a secular country, we shouldn't be paying for the green religion either.
lol.. green religion. Good one bogan bob the builder. Again, go put your face over a coal stack if you love it so much. I mean you do belong to the sceptics religion.

Says the lefty loon trying to convince us santa exists
Erm, would you like to produce any evidence of me trying to do that before I report you for defamation? You might also want to check who I voted for at the last 3 elections. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't the ALP or Greens.

those studies conducted by the left as well
Ah yes, of course. Anything that disproves your opinion is actually biased against you and must automatically come from the left. This is why I said independent studies, even conducted by Ray Martin. A journalist who has put shade on both ALP and Liberal politicians over the years and has never shown any bias.

Ah yes, of course. Anything that disproves your opinion is actually biased against you and must automatically come from the left. This is why I said independent studies, even conducted by Ray Martin. A journalist who has put shade on both ALP and Liberal politicians over the years and has never shown any bias.

Ray Martin hasnt been a journo since the early 80s... when he worked for... the ABC.

Ray Martin hasnt been a journo since the early 80s... when he worked for... the ABC.
Yes because the 60mins stories he did were not journalism at all... another one for the crackpot lefty loon abc bias pile.

Erm, would you like to produce any evidence of me trying to do that before I report you for defamation? You might also want to check who I voted for at the last 3 elections. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't the ALP or Greens.
Take the hand off it!
If your trying to convince me with that statement! Try harder as the majority of your posts state that your full of crud

Take the hand off it!
If your trying to convince me with that statement! Try harder as the majority of your posts state that your full of crud
So this is basically the stock standard from you and your friends. You bleat and bleat til the cows come home that everything is lefty loonist etc etc. I provide you anecdotal evidence and you just call it crud and run away to your little corner to hide. Unfortunately there is no way to provide anything but anecdotal evidence while voting as you aren't allowed to take photos inside the venues, so I can't show you who I voted for.

60 Minutes has been garbage for decades.

4 Corners is the only long form investigative show.
Ray Martin was on 60minutes in the 80s.. not the ABC. Regardless, he is a highly respected and impartial individual. He conducted an external review that was commissioned by none other than our current PM because Tony Abbott has thin skin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you that naive or being obtuse?

Turnbull got the review at a time when the ABC was cheerleading for him to replace Abbott.

And how can you say Martin is independent when he got his start at the ABC and he was investigating people he had worked with?
I didn't realise 2016 was 2015. Getting your start somewhere is slightly different to having a political bias. He also worked there back in the 60s and 70s, people he wasn't investigating. Jesus, are you trying hard at all?

I didn't realise 2016 was 2015. Getting your start somewhere is slightly different to having a political bias. He also worked there back in the 60s and 70s, people he wasn't investigating. Jesus, are you trying hard at all?

The review was called for in the middle of 2015. Turnbull replaced Abbott a few months later to the cheers of ABC staffers and other Labor supporters across the country.

The review was called for in the middle of 2015. Turnbull replaced Abbott a few months later to the cheers of ABC staffers and other Labor supporters across the country.
To the cheers of many people because in case you hadn't noticed, Tony was not a popular person.

The review was called for and not completed til basically 2016, hence, bullshit. The Q&A program was under review.. Ray Martin did not work with Tony Jones. Another falsehood. Why do you even bother lying in this day and age?

Are you that naive or being obtuse?

Turnbull got the review at a time when the ABC was cheerleading for him to replace Abbott.

And how can you say Martin is independent when he got his start at the ABC and he was investigating people he had worked with?
Only due to Abbott not having a bar with the bias the abc constantly showed against him

Only due to Abbott not having a bar with the bias the abc constantly showed against him
The ABC is consistently shown to be the most centrist news source in the country. No other news source faces anywhere near the same scrutiny.
It also is held to far higher standards (the ABC Standard being more stringent than the broadcasting codes of conduct).

The only people bleating about bias are those who straddle the right/far-right whingefest.

Yep off he scurried to his safe space with that dog hadley

We all know how well the coward deals with questions
giphy.gif

inb4 " MARK RILEY IS A LEFTY LOON !!!!!!!!! "
:D

those studies conducted by the left as well

Ray Martins a lefty ??

I guess that's why ch Nein kept him on the books so long.......

Bwaaaahahahahahaa and you called me a chump , lift your game spud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back