Media The G.O.A.T returns to ESH

Remove this Banner Ad

1107_Food_Tea-Lounge-Waldorf-Astoria_by-Wade-Vandervort_Staff.jpg

Demons do their Mad Monday's different to most especially when finishing the season at Vegas
but who are we to question them after another Top.4 finish

Well one player from Mount Buller will not be attending this mornings festivities and that will be the G.O.A.T
He's probably drank more tea than goals kicked in his latest stint at Buller

Once the siren finished yesterday MBD stayed on the ground for what seemed liked forever sharing stories
of the past 12 seasons, oh my there are some stories but after many laughs the time had come
the G.O.A.T departed the huddle from the centre circle, walked back to the sheds grabbed his kit to his ride in waiting

Tarks goat.png

Well after 11 years / 4068 days after their last game together Biggie drove out to Vegas and after waiting
hours made the G.O.A.T drive all the way back to the ESH

His last game at East Side Hawks was all the way back in Jun 7 2015 and since that time has kicked
628 goals, added 3 premierships, 4 x ALL-SFA's, Immortal status and countless other awards

After 3103 days / 17 seasons gives me great pleasure to announce returning to the East Side Hawks
for season 37 will be the one and only SFA's G.O.A.T

1701625109722.png
Tarkyn_24
:goat:

Demons do their Mad Monday's different to most especially when finishing the season at Vegas

Well one player from Mount Buller will not be attending this mornings festivities and that will be the G.O.A.T

Once the siren finished yesterday MBD stayed on the ground for what seemed liked forever sharing stories
of the past 12 seasons, oh my there are some stories but after many laughs the time had come
the G.O.A.T departed the huddle from the centre circle, walked back to the sheds grabbed his kit to his ride in waiting

View attachment 1865456

Well after 11 years / 4068 days after their last game together Biggie drove out to Vegas and after waiting

His last game at East Side Hawks was all the way back in Jun 7 2015 and since that time has kicked
628 goals, added 3 premierships, 4 x ALL-SFA's, Immortal status and countless other awards

After 3103 days / 17 seasons gives me great pleasure to announce returning to the East Side Hawks

View attachment 1865461
Tarkyn_24

okeydoke7 is preparing his response right about now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear por_please_ya I’m glad you held on, I told ya clubs can and do turn up and down and sideways very quickly 🤙🏻 You all made the right decision.
Enjoy S37, Tarks is a genuine gem ☺️

Dear por_please_ya I’m glad you held on, I told ya clubs can and do turn up and down and sideways very quickly 🤙🏻 You all made the right decision.
Enjoy S37, Tarks is a genuine gem ☺️
can't believe they took sacrificing a :goat: so literally though

View attachment 1865456

View attachment 1865461
Tarkyn_24
Wow.

Also, sweet graphics :cool:

Good get Callums_Guns and co 👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back