Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to get a KO with 14 ounce gloves. What a farce

Can't sanction this bout as professional when it's only 2 minute rounds and bigger gloves, yet they are. Ridiculous fight which should be boycot but in todays social media age it'll do big numbers because society is dumber than ever. 58 year old old v YouTuber ffs

It will be sad looking at Jake Paul's Boxrec with a Pro win against Mike Tyson lol.

I can't see Jake get knocked out, not with 14 ounce gloves.. Mike could easily get starched though.. age isn't kind to chins.

It will be sad looking at Jake Paul's Boxrec with a Pro win against Mike Tyson lol.

I can't see Jake get knocked out, not with 14 ounce gloves.. Mike could easily get starched though.. age isn't kind to chins.
People see Mike hitting pads and assume he's still got it. Of course he looks good hitting pads, he's a lifetime boxer. Pads don't hit back!

Jake isn't very good but if he just stays mobile he wins this in a canter. a 58 year old shouldn't catch you

People see Mike hitting pads and assume he's still got it. Of course he looks good hitting pads, he's a lifetime boxer. Pads don't hit back!

Jake isn't very good but if he just stays mobile he wins this in a canter. a 58 year old shouldn't catch you
People totally discount this . Unless Mike ko's him in the first 2 rounds Paul will win .
No slight on Tyson either .....he is 58

Yeah that doesn't make him racist you Muppet it's his opinion on a boxer. If you don't like it suck it up and deal with it. Tbh every boxer on earth except Kambosos and Usyk pretty much dodges in part thanks to their management it's hardly worth crying over.
Do you seriously think the traffic on the boxing thread warrants people thinking it's like the AFL Bay?
I'm out, and thought I could contribute to a boxing thread .
All the anti Inoue stuff is purely racism, or people who don't understand American's

Do you seriously think the traffic on the boxing thread warrants people thinking it's like the AFL Bay?
All the anti Inoue stuff is purely racism, or people who don't understand American's
No worries chief not much of a loss if you think this is reasonable behaviour anyway.

Any sites where people talk boxing, unrelated to Bay 12,
Keen to talk boxing with boxing people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AJ is much bigger then Usyk and got outboxed, I see Usyk doing the same to Fury, in fact I think he'll win almost every round.

Fury is a much better boxer then AJ.
Fury moves like a middleweight. AJ is slow and relies on power.

Forget about the Ngannou fight, Fury was fat and clearly didn’t take it seriously.

I’m still scratching my head wondering what anti Inoue stuff your talking about..

Fury is a much better boxer then AJ.
Fury moves like a middleweight. AJ is slow and relies on power.

Forget about the Ngannou fight, Fury was fat and clearly didn’t take it seriously.

Fury relies on the clinch a lot to tire his opponents, Francis was stronger in the clinch which Fury isn’t use to and Fury had nothing and s**t the bed.

Any sites where people talk boxing, unrelated to Bay 12,
Keen to talk boxing with boxing people.
Everyone here talks boxing, you obsess over Inoue. Perhaps find a fan page for him

No one has been remotely racist and it's a fair argument to say Monster or Bud are P4P #1. Again, clearly nothing race motivated

If Usyk beats Fury he's #1 anyway imo

Canelo going off his head at Oscar at the press conference.

Oscar accusing him of PED's
Canelo going wild back. Says he sticks all sorts of kitchen utensils up his ass lol

Canelo stoppage hopefully. Hope he comes in angry and makes a statement as I've bet him ITD at 3.10

Spot on, I mean if you saw me hit pads you might think I'd go alright but I can't actually box that well (yet).

Father Time is undefeated (Hopkins fought him to a draw though), Paul should win. His defence is actually ok, he should be able to stay out of trouble and win a decision I reckon.

AJ is much bigger then Usyk and got outboxed, I see Usyk doing the same to Fury, in fact I think he'll win almost every round.
We will see .

Fury is bigger than AJ , a fair bit too .
A far better and smarter boxer too .

If he is switched on I think he simple has too many physically advantages.
It's no slight on Usyk .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back