The Goal review system needs to be expanded to include boundary/out-of-bound issues

Remove this Banner Ad

It's kind of crazy that we don't consider this. West Coast have every right to be furious with that miscall. I really hope this never costs a team something greater than just a win, like a finals win or grand final.

🤣🤣… you were playing against a WAFL team with your season on the line and you want to blame umpiring. No heart at the Eagles, that’s the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

West Coast have every right to be furious with that miscall.

They play like Auskickers so I guess it'd appropriate they'd have the emotions of a 5 year old too.

Whatever irrelevant call you're talking about saved you from giving up the biggest finals loss of all time. You should be jumping up and down that you've lost.

They play like Auskickers so I guess it'd appropriate they'd have the emotions of a 5 year old too.

Whatever irrelevant call you're talking about saved you from giving up the biggest finals loss of all time. You should be jumping up and down that you've lost.
This is a WA issue dude.. Didn't ask for a Victorian's take.

It's kind of crazy that we don't consider this. West Coast have every right to be furious with that miscall. I really hope this never costs a team something greater than just a win, like a finals win or grand final.

I just reviewed it and it was clear the whole ball wasn't out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A better question might be should a captain be able to call for a review of any umpiring decision? Problem is, this was a non decision.
Actually I'd even scrap the goal reviews. You win some you lose some.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back