Official Team Thread The Gold City Royals Official Season 29 Team Thread - Congrats Marlowe Best And Fairest!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I had food poisoning but it turned out to be cramps.

hqdefault.jpg

Round 16

1589953967476.png

Noobz0r's 250th game, get flogged by the last placed team.

Outside of the 8 with one round to go.

And in my case, looking like 9 seasons without winning a final.

Yay...

tenor.gif

Round 17

1590328150479.png

And thus the Royal season ends in the most Royal way possible. An absolute flogging when everything was on the line.
We were trailing by 68 points at half time and scoreboard probably flattered us in the end.

1590328184940.png

And at the final round, it was a tight race but The Filth Wizard's 8 goal game in the end allowed him to overturn his deficit and take first place from Marlowe. Congrats TFW on winning the Royals placeholder B&F in the very likely scenario that we don't hold one again this season. 👍

Hi Royals,

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everybody for this season... it was one of the most active and engaged seasons in Royals history and while we don't have control over the sim (clearly) we do control what we take out of the Sweet FA. Obviously we're done for a couple of months sim wise however the LG and myself will be doing everything we can to further enhance the experience heading into Season 30. There's a few little tweaks and licks of paint we can put to the place and we're committed to an end of season event of reflection (ie, the elusive Royals best and fairest).

List wise, absolutely you're all invited to return for the next season and I hope we go into next season with more than what we have now. I would like to ask if anybody feels they would like to move on/retire/take a break please PM me and let me know so we can ensure our list meets its requirements next season.

Thanks again guys and stay safe. This thread will run through the whole off season.

Now go and enjoy your socially isolated Mad Mondays!!!

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow (LG)
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
4. BRAB
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r (LG)
17. boondy
18. spookism
23.5 MrPremiership
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky (LG)
42. brahj
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater (LG)
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
TBC. The acurate one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Royals,

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everybody for this season... it was one of the most active and engaged seasons in Royals history and while we don't have control over the sim (clearly) we do control what we take out of the Sweet FA. Obviously we're done for a couple of months sim wise however the LG and myself will be doing everything we can to further enhance the experience heading into Season 30. There's a few little tweaks and licks of paint we can put to the place and we're committed to an end of season event of reflection (ie, the elusive Royals best and fairest).

List wise, absolutely you're all invited to return for the next season and I hope we go into next season with more than what we have now. I would like to ask if anybody feels they would like to move on/retire/take a break please PM me and let me know so we can ensure our list meets its requirements next season.

Thanks again guys and stay safe. This thread will run through the whole off season.

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow (LG)
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
4. BRAB
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r (LG)
17. boondy
18. spookism
23.5 MrPremiership
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky (LG)
42. brahj
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater (LG)
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
TBC. The acurate one

great stuff

Hi Royals,

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow (LG)
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
4. BRAB
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r (LG)
17. boondy
18. spookism
23.5 MrPremiership
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky (LG)
42. brahj
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater (LG)
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
TBC. The acurate one

I’m out.

Thanks so much to all and especially those that put in a lot of work for others to enjoy. The community benefit is strong in SFA comp.

I enjoyed my time in the league even though it was short lived. I've a shitload of things I need to achieve in the other world we frequent. So as much as I did enjoy it I currently have bigger fish to fry.

I'd like to think my affairs will be cleaned up within six or so months and then who knows.

peace out y'all and thanks again:)

Matt

Thanks so much to all and especially those that put in a lot of work for others to enjoy. The community benefit is strong in SFA comp.

I enjoyed my time in the league even though it was short lived. I've a shitload of things I need to achieve in the other world we frequent. So as much as I did enjoy it I currently have bigger fish to fry.

I'd like to think my affairs will be cleaned up within six or so months and then who knows.

peace out y'all and thanks again:)

Matt

We've been pleased to have you here Tao and I hope you don't mind if we shift you to our reserves maybe for next season... you'd still be a Royal but we can keep a nice warm seat for you just in case.

We've been pleased to have you here Tao and I hope you don't mind if we shift you to our reserves maybe for next season... you'd still be a Royal but we can keep a nice warm seat for you just in case.

Great idea TFW- I felt my fitness wasn't what he it should be , so I've enlisted a world renowned guru who has stated he'll get me to where i should be. Sent me a pic of one of his many success stories.

1590392567093.png

I think I'll enjoy working with Mr Stephen Dank, seems honest and caring.

Great idea TFW- I felt my fitness wasn't what he it should be , so I've enlisted a world renowned guru who has stated he'll get me to where i should be. Sent me a pic of one of his many success stories.

View attachment 881148

I think I'll enjoy working with Mr Stephen Dank, seems honest and caring.
I too have been working out

1590393636100.png

Its very humbling to finally receive some recognition for all the hard yards I’ve put in this season.
those half time tangarine slices don’t eat themselves

Its very humbling to finally receive some recognition for all the hard yards I’ve put in this season.
I like the cake you leave out for me as well.

****en come back and post. We miss you. Do a Marlowe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back