Mystery The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no mystery... if you apply a light electromagnetic field to the human brain (see god helmet doco) it produces what can only be described as a religious/spiritual experience, some people see Jesus (if they are Xians) others see guides and some just feel a presence. Now you can argue the validity of these experiences/visions, are they just accessing the subconscious like a dream? or something more profound? but everyone that experiences them say they are exceedingly powerful and sometimes life changing.

If you look at the materials used to build the great pyramid and it's location over running water you start to realize it's just a giant god helmet, the electromagnetic field would have been focused on the King's chamber and the high priest would have used it as a meditation room to contact the gods/elders (whatever the belief system) in fact it would have been the cockpit for talking to the gods and travelling (visions) to meet them and a holy and sacred place, certainly not a burial chamber

I saw something the other day where a guy put a remote control car in the pyramids attached with a go pro and claims to know the secrets of the Sphinx and pyramids.

He said he will tell anyone if they payed him 5 mill. Lol.

Playing Assassins Creed Origins brought me here haha, but seriously I’ve always been fascinated by the Pyramids, like seriously, how were they built? And to such precision, it was nearly 5,000 years ago!! Would be awesome if you could just travel back in time and stand there watching how it all happened.

Yep... build massive pyramid 5000years ago but I go to maccas order triple quarter pounder with bacon no onion and pickle and they **** it up...
The Egyptians are now working at Maccas drive thru?

What ever they are they are amazing and blows the mind how the hell people from that far back could make such a thing.... tens of thousands of slaves I guess.... make me glad that I have my job.... at least they don't whip me... and I get smoko and lunch break

There is nothing quite like the great pyramid. It's simply huge. And so overwhelmingly impressive both in its scale and construction achievement, that you can't but help wonder how the frack they built it.

I've visited it a heap of times - living in Cairo kind of helped things - and hung with people who dug around Egypt, and nothing, in my book, prepares you for standing in front of it.

Over the centuries, never more than now it seems, there have been questions about who built it, why they built it, and how they built it.

I'm not forgetting the Sphinx either - well, it's actually easy to when you're there in the flesh 'cause it's kind of a trinket next to Cheops, but it has its own devotees and attendant stories, least of all the Hall of Records theory espoused by Edgar Cayce.

There is no doubt the great pyramid contains many hidden features and the like. The Guttenburg robot seemed to be on the brink of finding something before Hawass, in his own puritanical Indiana Jones style, leaped in and shut it all down.

Then Hawass appears a few years later with his Pay TV specials on the Osiris tombs.

And then there is the Giza plateau, riddled with tunnels and tombs, all bristling with their own mysteries. Having had the fortune of going down in a couple of these tunnel structures, I can tell you that there are substantial diggings going on right under the surface.

Anyway, tlk about all things to do with the pyramids, the sphinx and associated Egypt related mystery stuff here.

Majority of the pyramid stones are made from an early form of slow setting concrete, as were the Mayan builds. They simply carved the sphinx while the mud was still green. No doubt all the mud carted in baskets and poured insitu.

This is why the joints are perfect less than a 1mm thick and level. Self levelling concrete.

The pyramids were a means of surveying Egyptian crop areas and used for navigation via the triangulation, apparently to the nearest percent. Not the same math used today but they didn't need 5 decimal places.

https://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/pyramids/

https://www.wired.com/2009/10/super-concrete-in-the-us-military-iran-and-the-pyramids/

Last edited:
Prime meridian? Im not sure.
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/the-great-pyramid-earths-natural-prime-meridian/

Zodiac killers map is that of the Devil mountain datum, the San Fran baseline meridian with monument of Colonel Denning. Same same but different.

27b8ed22-2d7e-442c-8bb3-087a3203b345.jpg

Zodiac%20MAP%20June%2026%201970%20LARGE.jpg

You go to Bali and buy what looks like carved stone pot plants. Comes out the mold green and they hack it up to look as if it has been done by chisel.

The great deception.

Last edited:
Big triangular monoliths to survey cadastral boundaries for crop sizes.

Sphinx was carved as they went while the mix was wet, which looked like mud.

No lasers, no aliens. The secret is in their ability to make what appears to be crystal but its not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big triangular monoliths to survey cadastral boundaries for crop sizes.

Sphinx was carved as they went while the mix was wet, which looked like mud.

No lasers, no aliens. The secret is in their ability to make what appears to be crystal but its not.

Except that the Sphinx is limestone, not concrete

What ever they are they are amazing and blows the mind how the hell people from that far back could make such a thing.... tens of thousands of slaves I guess.... make me glad that I have my job.... at least they don't whip me... and I get smoko and lunch break

Even with thousands of slaves, moving 2.5 ton blocks is just insane!!! I can’t think of a way they did it!

Also what can we assume was the population back then over in Egypt? Would they have had tens of thousands of slavss?

Cool. So it was just like the Inuits in Greenland. They didn't have any culture of iron ore mining or smelting either - but they had metal blades, which puzzled the early explorers. Until they discovered that the Inuits had found three quite large metoerites that they used to make their tools.

And then that arse Robert Peary stole the largest of the meteorites to take back to New York.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back