The Hangar American Football Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reggie+Bush+Miami+Dolphins+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+ndQ4c3MeETBl.jpg
dolphinscheerleader.jpg

Go for the Dolphins :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

But I warn you to strap yourself in as it isn't always as fun as it looks. I thought this year with the shake up of players we may have a shot at being a surprise improver, but it's not looking all that flash after a 0-2 start. This could be costly with the NFL season being so short. Just have to hope that when we hit the easier patch in our schedule we use it and win against teams we should.

If you want a team from a decent city then your choices are:

New York Jets or Giants
New England Patriots
Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears
New Orleans Saints

the dolphins are based in florida which is full of old people and shitty weather though

do actually get to host the superbowl though don't they

If humid weather in the summer is shitty, then yes the weather is bad.

As for hosting Super Bowls, they are in the rotation and would host 1 roughly every 6 years or so (but that may become less frequent with more northern teams playing in dome stadiums)

Best thing about that game was that we went on to win 10-6. Stick that one up ya :D

I would have suggested the Kansas City Chiefs to you three weeks ago, brilliant stadium, loudest fans in the league and an alright team. However after a 40-7 loss to the Bills in week 1 and a 48-3 loss to the Lions this week I'd say they are probably the worst option now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faking injuries, what?

They do it to slow down the other team's offense down, giving the defense time to make substitutions and adjust to what the offense is doing.

There is no penalty for being/faking being injured except if you require the assistance of trainers (the player must sit out the next play) or in the final 2 minutes of either half (you team is charged a time out or if there are no time outs left, your team loses 15 secs)

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be taking my talents to Lincoln Financial Field. Discovering the Eagles have not won a superbowl really tipped it in their favour. Thank you for your help. Go Philadelphia

i can't believe how the **** we lost today!

i'm gonna be saying that a lot aren't i

So, you're supporting the team that has Michael Vick?:eek:

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back