Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Psychedelic god-rock, anyone?

Shades of early King Crimson.

I have this compile on wax. Pretty damn good.

This is my fav - it's just so haunting

There's a documentary on The Damned called Don't You Wish That We Were Dead which I cannot for the life of me work out how to watch. Can't seem to see it even using a vpn.
Thanks for that, I didn’t know there was a Damned doco. One of the YouTube clips says you can get it on Tubi.
Dave Vanian was a real highlight of the SBS show.

I have been listening to this a lot lately in the background while I work. Very calming and chilled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listened to that whole Orchestra Baobab album stripping wallpaper today. Loved it.

I didn't realise there were people who knew Orchestra Baobab. They are fantastic! My problem is not knowing which song is which when I read the titles :(
My soul has been on that excursion since I found Fela, especially Open and Close and Water No Get Enemy.

Try this on for size:

Different continent but similar vibe.

Metallica is probably the biggest influence on my musical taste from when I was a kid and is my favourite band because of that, but it's hard to watch some of their live clips these days because of Lars. I can't stop laughing at his need to thow in a terrible snare fill every single bar and break through the rest of the music instead of just hanging back in the pocket, just kills the whole symphony vibe.

think this is the most relevant thread - dont suppose any of you own a pair of these? Looking for some buds with good noise cancellation & along with good sound, these look like the best Ive found so far review wise.

think this is the most relevant thread - dont suppose any of you own a pair of these? Looking for some buds with good noise cancellation & along with good sound, these look like the best Ive found so far review wise.

I reckon you get what you pay for in that market, so with that price they should be good. I personally went for over ear headphones when it comes to noise cancelling so not sure how these in ear ones sound.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back