Universal Love The Lamberts return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Must add - while it's easy to criticise the club, massive props must go to all involved with a lot of the off field stuff, if we can get some quality assistants in (which is LONG overdue) things will really be purring off the field for the club, particularly if the break even in financials eventuates.

tumblr_m5heg3GCGE1r828oeo1_500.gif

Wasn't Jack Redden extremely close with the Lamberts? Fingers crossed, but this might sway him towards staying at the club..

Let's get those boys of his into the academy too while we're at it.

Bodie? Billy? The older one, is/was in our academy - played at least one NEAFL game as a top-up (nearly kicked a miracle goal from the pocket)

Interesting call for him down the track. F/S to Richmond or (I was hoping ours, but now it seems) your academy. Both have their attractions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Redden would have known they were returning though?

Yeah, they would have known for ages.

There is some small hope with Redden, but I think it's much safer to assume he is going.

So as soon as Lambert leaves Treloar says he wants out. Hmmmm. ;)

Great get!

Surely Redden would have known they were returning though?
Yeah, they would have known for ages.

There is some small hope with Redden, but I think it's much safer to assume he is going.
Agree he would've known but now we're dealing in action as opposed to just talk. Clearly the club needs to address some things and they are showing the playing group changes are happening. lambert can now get to work helping Jack and we might be able to resolve the situation. Optimistic, yeah, but don't underestimate Craig's influence on Jack

Agree he would've known but now we're dealing in action as opposed to just talk. Clearly the club needs to address some things and they are showing the playing group changes are happening. lambert can now get to work helping Jack and we might be able to resolve the situation. Optimistic, yeah, but don't underestimate Craig's influence on Jack

Have plenty of faith in Lambert, but Reddo knew he was coming and still went public on requesting a trade rather than sitting tight.

Very hard thing to wind back.

Have plenty of faith in Lambert, but Reddo knew he was coming and still went public on requesting a trade rather than sitting tight.

I'll maintain blind faith. Swann did say the situation was retrievable. The narrative from several journos has even changed this week, after Leppa and Reddo had beers/heart to heart. Going to say we're still capable of keeping Jack

Yeah.

Some things just can't be undone.

The club doing a backflip on Jed seems as unlikely as Redden doing an about turn.

Both would be about 50-1 against

The fact Redden is having beers with Leppa suggests Redden isn't fully closed off otherwise it wouldn't be worth either of their time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back