Universal Love The Lamberts return.

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact Redden is having beers with Leppa suggests Redden isn't fully closed off otherwise it wouldn't be worth either of their time.

Whilst not impossible asking for a trade and starting that ball rolling, especially in jacks position, is a hard thing to stop.

It's a difficult egg to unscramble, though I hold high hopes. To come out and state it's your intention during the season makes it tricky though.

So I understand Lamberts role for the club and am ecstatic for the club. I wonder if it would be worthwhile chucking Stakes under his wing to learn the trade, reportedly everyone likes Stakes and could be a great development opportunity for him as I personally would like to see him stay at the club.

The fact Redden is having beers with Leppa suggests Redden isn't fully closed off otherwise it wouldn't be worth either of their time.
Or it simply suggests Jack is of decent character and Leppa isn't the arsehole some want to make out he is...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

So I understand Lamberts role for the club and am ecstatic for the club. I wonder if it would be worthwhile chucking Stakes under his wing to learn the trade, reportedly everyone likes Stakes and could be a great development opportunity for him as I personally would like to see him stay at the club.

I think this is a really good idea.

Given how his time with us has been crueled by injury I've always been impressed with Stakes engagement and attitude around the club and maybe this is something he would excell at.

Welcome Lambo's. Lots of pressure on these two but confident they will make a huge difference.

I agree that there are high expectations, but I think we have scored a win before they even get started. It should be immediately clear to players that we are putting money and effort into improving their working environment by getting some of the best regarded welfare people in the league. For me, this is the more important thing in the short term.

If they were ever to make a doco about this it would have to be "The Lamberts Revisited".

There could be a horror film about the GH5 called 'Silence of the Lamberts'

There could be a horror film about the GH5 called 'Silence of the Lamberts'

If he can't solve our retention issues, he will be known as "Lambert the sheepish lion".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back