Opinion The run to September, our ladder position after the H&A season?.

Where do finish the H&A season?

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th

• 8th

• Miss finals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely a more solid feel to our team heading into finals this time around - would make a straight sets exit even more painful if it happens but confident it won't this time!

I just can’t see us straight setting on our side of the draw. I could see it on the other side possibly.

I could see Collingwood getting done in straight sets.

I just can’t see us straight setting on our side of the draw. I could see it on the other side possibly.

sweet-yes.gif

With respect but I thought the exact same thing with us a few years ago when we played the Giants & The Bulldogs in home semi finals. Hopefully with the experience we have now stops that from becoming a reality this time.

FWIW which is absolutely nothing, this is the most confident I have felt going into a finals series. I wish we still had Ashy but this is IMO the best team we have put on the park over the last 4-5 seasons.

Think it was a 7-3 record against top 9 teams (because we don't know who will finish 8th yet). 6-3 if it stays the dogs, 6-2 if it is GWS. The losses are by 14 points against the dogs in round 3, 1 point to the dees, and then the round 1 no-show against port.
8-2 actually 🙂

It seems we have been counted out from day dot despite our form against other top 4 teams and our form against the top 8. We shat the best against Melbourne late at the MCG, no doubt but its strange that has now caused all the 'experts' to rule us out.
And again on Footy Classified Matt Lloyd said the winner of the GF will be the winner of the Pies v Dees game.

It's obviously a good guess to make yourself an expert genius.

History says winner of our game or the Pies game is likely to win the flag.

So at least a 50% chance of nailing it.
That + the winner of our game next weekend will be playing at the G which is neither of our preferred grounds.

Back