Unofficial Preview Changes & discussion v the Hawks @ MCG after our Sabbatical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev and Lohmann in. Zorko and one of Berry or Gunston out. Payne in for Gardiner or Lester. If Gunston goes out play Rayner as the third tall. If Berry goes out push Clug out to the wing and Dev can play more midfield time/rest as a defensive minded forward.

I think Lohmann and Dev could add a lot of defensive pressure to our forward half which is already performing well in this regard. It could propel our forward half pressure to an insanely effective level.

I thought the same thing as soon as I saw that story re Rich and/or Gunston.
We did similar with both Mitch Robbo and Lyons last year so it’s not as though he won’t.
But at the moment I presume he doesn’t feel as though there is anyone better for the roles they play.

We did similar with both Mitch Robbo and Lyons last year so it’s not as though he won’t.
But at the moment I presume he doesn’t feel as though there is anyone better for the roles they play.
Took a long time to omit Lyons who was clearly below his best, as good as Mitch was IMO dropping him is a level below dropping a Gunston or Rich.

Took a long time to omit Lyons who was clearly below his best, as good as Mitch was IMO dropping him is a level below dropping a Gunston or Rich.
I agree with Lyons.
Mitch was a stalwart of the team for 6 or so years so may be a level below Gunston or Rich but is he a level below Tom Jonas?
He has been made Captain of Port but on a playing level I wouldn’t really put him above Mitch at his best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preview thread up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back