Wii/U The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
shahid-ahmad-sony-throwing-money.gif

Only disappointment was it being the Wii U version, frame rate wasnt a solid 30. Result of an ambitious game asking a bit too much of the hardware at this stage.

5 more weeks and they have to show the Switch version. Hype.

442.jpg

What the new Zelda amiibos do in Breath of the Wild.

• 8-bit Link will reward you with a random number of barrels. You might find rupees inside too!
  • Ocarina of Time Link will reward you with a random amount of meat.
  • Toon Link will reward you with a random amount of fish.
  • Wind Waker Zelda will reward you with a random selection of plants.
http://www.vooks.net/heres-zelda-30th-anniversary-amiibo-will-breath-wild/

Looks like the master edition is completely sold out at EB and not available elsewhere(Nintendo au not stocking it, JB possibly once they put their Switch stuff up.).

Those other special editions look good but you get less and pay the same price.

Friggin pumped for this game though. Looks simply amazing.

Nope, AUS & NZ arent getting the Master Edition at all. EB have simply changed it to the Limited Edition which is in line with what Europe is getting.

That's annoying, ordered it last night. Ah well.

Yeah not too many happy on EB's facebook page but they jumped the gun before Nintendo AUS announced what would be available . I'll grab the regular and all the amiibos instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three horse race between those two and Horizon but after seeing that Zelda trailer those other two will have to fight for second and third
Horizon won't get close to Zelda and Red Dead, and let's face it, Red Dead will win hands down.

I'd wager a bet on that.

How do you determine the winner?
Game Awards?

They did vote Dishonored 2 over Uncharted 4 :drunk:

FWIW, I think Horizon looks great, but this year has 4 of the most critically successful franchises being released in Mass Effect, Zelda, RDR and Mario.

If Horizon beats all those it'd have to be one hell of a good game, or, Bioware, Nintendo and Rockstar all stuff up big time.

How do you determine the winner?
Game Awards?

FWIW, I think Horizon looks great, but this year has 4 of the most critically successful franchises being released in Mass Effect, Zelda, RDR and Mario.
Doesn't have to win just get close:D

Mass Effect seems to have gone even further away from what made the series so good. Mario totally slipped my mind so a four horse race.

Ordered both Wii U and Switch versions of the game, Switch version will be a nice decoration until I get my Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back