Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez the controls piss me off. Forever hitting B

I am forever crouching while trying to strategically put some space between myself and an opponent - aka 'doing a Sir Robin'.....

Usually results in death...

Finished the DLC yesterday. Overall there was a solid few hours of enjoyable content.

16 new shrines, 12 of them unlocked through challenges. A couple of motion controlled ones but not frustrating like the base game ones.

Having to take on each divine beast boss again but with a limited gear set.

New divine beast and boss were probably the best of the entire game.

Master Cycle is good fun, used that to cruise around and gather the DLC armor sets.

Still need to finish off the Master Sword trials from DLC 1 and then i can put the game down for good. Well deserved GOTY.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finished the DLC yesterday. Overall there was a solid few hours of enjoyable content.

16 new shrines, 12 of them unlocked through challenges. A couple of motion controlled ones but not frustrating like the base game ones.

Having to take on each divine beast boss again but with a limited gear set.

New divine beast and boss were probably the best of the entire game.

Master Cycle is good fun, used that to cruise around and gather the DLC armor sets.

Still need to finish off the Master Sword trials from DLC 1 and then i can put the game down for good. Well deserved GOTY.

So you can fully upgrade both health and stamina now? nice.

So you can fully upgrade both health and stamina now? nice.
Nah. Only the first 4 shrines give you the upgrade orbs, giving you 1 upgrade.

I thought they'd let us fully upgrade considering its the final piece of content for the game...sadly not.

Damm that's sucky.

Havent finished the dlc having trouble beating Waterblight Ganon.
Yeah that was the only one i died to. Trying to get the lightning charge attack whilst getting pummeled with ice cubes was frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back