The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Im starting to think you'd make a fun mod, I'll add you to the waiting list.
Would be an honour.
Might give me an inside track to achieve my true goal.

Convincing Chief to give me my own reaction.
I have received a carrot cake and Thor's hammer.

All I want is a golf ball.
In tribute to.......

He would ban any Gooner, Chav and West Ham supporter. And probably Liverpool too hahaha
TBH there aren't really any bad gooners, only 1 dodgy chav and DBAH0 isn't half bad. He's picked the best team of all*.

*No. Floggo. Not WHAM!

I would be safe :D
Okay.

My first decree then would be that all your posts must be entered as audio files, and in Hooligan Report fashion, they must be in Ned Zelic's voice.

Last edited:
Would be an honour.

In tribute to.......

TBH there aren't really any bad gooners, only 1 dodgy chav and DBAH0 isn't half bad. He's picked the best team of all*.

*No. Floggo. Not WHAM!

Okay.

My first decree then would be that all your posts must be entered as audio files, and in Hooligan Report fashion, they must be in Ned Zdrilic's voice.

Cruyffy is more like Ned Zelic...for me....

Throwback to our podcast days.
I still giggle about the time Cruyffy analysed an arsenal game based on a gif he saw on social media. I geniunely lol'd on the podcast. Paraphrasing but 'I didn't see the game but I saw a gif of the goal and I think....'

I would be safe :D
Lm5cwiqGh-wfaDr0kF4p8VbVAqo=.gif

Would be an honour.

In tribute to.......

*No. Floggo. Not WHAM!

Okay.

My first decree then would be that all your posts must be entered as audio files, and in Hooligan Report fashion, they must be in Ned Zelic's voice.

Individual brilliance.

I still giggle about the time Cruyffy analysed an arsenal game based on a gif he saw on social media. I geniunely lol'd on the podcast. Paraphrasing but 'I didn't see the game but I saw a gif of the goal and I think....'
Rent free

:D

Genuinely don't remember this, though.

Individual brilliance.

Rent free

:D

Genuinely don't remember this, though.

Yeah neither lol.

I'm sure there was a couple of times you might have only seen highlights not the game, but not a GIF..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24.20 haha. Found it on the first attempt which was lucky.

Haha and I just barrelled on.

Man my intonation back then was attricious, I sound so monotonous.

I don't know if anyone enjoyed listening to them but I enjoyed the chat.

If nothing else I think it was great getting so many different regular board contributors on over the 2? 3? years we did it. Also think one of the seasons we did was Leicester winning the title so pretty cool season to have on record. I just remember every week I'd say "Are Leicester a real chance?" and Cruyff would rubbish it lol.

If nothing else I think it was great getting so many different regular board contributors on over the 2? 3? years we did it. Also think one of the seasons we did was Leicester winning the title so pretty cool season to have on record. I just remember every week I'd say "Are Leicester a real chance?" and Cruyff would rubbish it lol.
It was good fun, I really enjoyed doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back