The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best move for us going forward.

Plenty of time to find a suitable replacement.

RDZ did brilliant for us last season but this season he became a bit to whiney about many things.

Got exposed with not having a plan B when sometimes it was required.

He knew we weren't a club who let their managers pick the players they want and just go out and buy them. Still complained about that though.

Took us to our best ever finish in club history and into Europe so forever grateful.

Have a feeling he's more suited to competitions other than the EPL though.

Brighton would be a better fit for McKenna. Chelsea have too many competing big egos that need a daddy to keep them in check rather than a technical coach.
Which players have big egos

I think we are the opposite and we lack that kind of experience and we are a bunch of young developing footballers.

I thought De Zerbi did a brilliant job at Brighton, personally.

Victim of his own success because they overachieved so much last season but looks like they’ll finish top half again which is probably par for that squad.
On pitch perhaps but his whoring himself around is what did him in. Loyalty is a two way street.

Would they have kept him if he wanted to stay?
He wanted to say at the end but it was too late. I think if he'd been fully committed all season he would have stayed. As soz said I think he was doing a reasonable job and copped a lot of injuries.

I thought De Zerbi did a brilliant job at Brighton, personally.

Victim of his own success because they overachieved so much last season but looks like they’ll finish top half again which is probably par for that squad.

It's not the position that had any bearing.

It's his unhappiness with our system of not letting the manager go out and pick players he wants brought in that seems to bother him.

He takes that as not being supported.

Think he's wants owners that will give him more of a free reign to go out and buy who he wants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back