The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who also calls Brandan BF? It would be FB.
Fair enough. I'll edit .
I love Brandan, but he goes down way too often, and is getting ignored by the refs, to the extent that they must question some of his legitimate incidents too.

Fair enough. I'll edit .
I love Brandan, but he goes down way too often, and is getting ignored by the refs, to the extent that they must question some of his legitimate incidents too.
Yeah he does but no where near how North did.

Brandan doesn't do that either.
Hope you're not watching this game live then- we have seen the brilliance of Brandan, AND the very worst of his simulation. But I love him all the same!

And then the "experts" go on to debate it for 15 mins after the game. Call it what it was ffs. A DIVE!
I didn't mind them doing that honestly. I don't think it was a dive, but was it enough contact to warrant a penalty, at such a crucial time in the game? No.
Clear dive. What did we think of Tongyik (not sure about the spelling!)?
Really good. Looked composed with the ball and had no major mistakes IMO.

Clear dive. What did we think of Tongyik (not sure about the spelling!)?
Ruon (easier spelling) will be highly sought after on that debut. They say his YL form demanded he be promoted. Chapman misses out here. Quick, strong, skilled, tall- just what we have been lacking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you're not watching this game live then- we have seen the brilliance of Brandan, AND the very worst of his simulation. But I love him all the same!
Yeah well I was correct up to that point.

Horribly officiated game. Worst I've seen. They should have had 3 red with two being straights. And the penalty was a ******* joke.

Ruon (easier spelling) will be highly sought after on that debut. They say his YL form demanded he be promoted. Chapman misses out here. Quick, strong, skilled, tall- just what we have been lacking.

Got caught out once or twice, but that happens to any defender, thought he looked really good.

Was having a good weekend until this morning- saw that Berisha score a hat-trick, Victory 3-0!!!
They will be very tough now that he has found his mojo.
Those writing him off have helped his resolve.
Wonder if Bruno responds to such murmurings- after all, no goals now in 4 matches....

Was having a good weekend until this morning- saw that Berisha score a hat-trick, Victory 3-0!!!
They will be very tough now that he has found his mojo.
Those writing him off have helped his resolve.
Wonder if Bruno responds to such murmurings- after all, no goals now in 4 matches....
I think the service to him has been horrible...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back