The Mighty Claremont Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Alrighty, just got home from the celebrations. Had to leave early unfortunately, that
party will go well into tomorrow morning!

What a year it's been, clearly the dominant side in the comp, with really only another choke between us and lifting the cup!

Thanks to ALL the supporters, the support this year is unprecendented in Claremont terms, never have I seen such commitment from so many people at the club. We had a A big turn out at training, followed by an impressive turn out at the game, before a MASSIVE crowd back at Claremont tonight, the place was literally overflowing!
As Simon McPhee said, "We might not have the most supporters, but the ones we do have are without a doubt the best in the comp"

Congratulations, firstly, to the reserves, who held on against a fast finishing Perth. To win a reserves and league premiership in the same year is a remarkable effort, it truly treflect the depth and quality in the personnel at the club. I'm not going to single out too many individuals, because it really was a WHOLE club effort, but it would be silly of me not to give Jack Bradshaw a mention. Jack would've thought he'd almost cemented his spot in the league side, but was unfortunately left out of the side this week. He was, understandably, very upset, but knew he had a job to do in the reserves. He could of been forgiven for dropping his head abit, but such was the character of this fine young man, he lead from the front all day, and was subsequently awarded the medal for BOG.

Secondly, to the league boys. What can I say, a fantastic reward for a phenomenal season! My congratulations extend to all the coaches, board members, admin staff, trainers, doctors and players alike, who all contributed to the teams success. Well done to big Beau Wilkes, who was a deserved winner of the Simpson medal! What an emphatic win it was!

Finally, a massive congratulations to our inspirational leader, Clancy Ruderforth on a magnificent career. Your leadership and committment to not only the team, but the wider club will be sorely missed. What a way to go out!

Cheers to everyone on this board for a great season!
Cant wait to come back next season and do it all over again!

GO YOU MIGHTY TIGERS!!!

Alrighty, just got home from the celebrations. Had to leave early unfortunately, that
party will go well into tomorrow morning!

What a year it's been, clearly the dominant side in the comp, with really only another choke between us and lifting the cup!

Thanks to ALL the supporters, the support this year is unprecendented in Claremont terms, never have I seen such commitment from so many people at the club. We had a A big turn out at training, followed by an impressive turn out at the game, before a MASSIVE crowd back at Claremont tonight, the place was literally overflowing!
As Simon McPhee said, "We might not have the most supporters, but the ones we do have are without a doubt the best in the comp"

Congratulations, firstly, to the reserves, who held on against a fast finishing Perth. To win a reserves and league premiership in the same year is a remarkable effort, it truly treflect the depth and quality in the personnel at the club. I'm not going to single out too many individuals, because it really was a WHOLE club effort, but it would be silly of me not to give Jack Bradshaw a mention. Jack would've thought he'd almost cemented his spot in the league side, but was unfortunately left out of the side this week. He was, understandably, very upset, but knew he had a job to do in the reserves. He could of been forgiven for dropping his head abit, but such was the character of this fine young man, he lead from the front all day, and was subsequently awarded the medal for BOG.

Secondly, to the league boys. What can I say, a fantastic reward for a phenomenal season! My congratulations extend to all the coaches, board members, admin staff, trainers, doctors and players alike, who all contributed to the teams success. Well done to big Beau Wilkes, who was a deserved winner of the Simpson medal! What an emphatic win it was!

Finally, a massive congratulations to our inspirational leader, Clancy Ruderforth on a magnificent career. Your leadership and committment to not only the team, but the wider club will be sorely missed. What a way to go out!

Cheers to everyone on this board for a great season!
Cant wait to come back next season and do it all over again!

GO YOU MIGHTY TIGERS!!!

Well said mate.. thanks for all your efforts on here for the year as well :thumbsu:

What a win!! So pumped for the team.

I wasn't thinking about winning until we were 40+ in front, such was our record since 96'.

Everyone put in a great effort, this was one to remember... especially after last year :thumbsu::)

We're the best in the West. And the flag is back where it belongs. :)

Premiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see we lost a few players over the off season. Hopefully we can bring some of the old boys back.

Apparently Paul Medhurst is undecided on his future. We're still chasing him, but he's also been interviewed by South Fremantle.

Guys. Just wondering where Jarrod Ninyette has taken off to?
Was a chance to be drafted at one stage, now disappeared, not even on your list?

I think went of the ball mate was a bit of a loose cannon and has gone back home im pretty sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yer were a bit soft mate but the boys are pretty tired from last weeks effort against perth so happy with the win

What the hell???
Poor fitness or something, we keep letting teams get back into it. East Freo have a quality side don't get me wrong but considering we were up by 6 goals at HT, should have won that.
We can only conclude that having played in excessive heat the first two weeks must have really taken it out of the blokes.

How's everyone think we will go against south on Sunday.

Was a better performance against west at the weekend.

We should get up against South.
I watched the game against the Cardies last week though. We played some really good footy, we also played so really insipid garbage for a couple of stretches, but in the end it didn't matter too much because we maintained the lead we got in the first quarter, the quarter where Wests didn't score (!!).
I can't help but feel that if we do that against a side that is switched on though, we'll drop games that we could've or should've won.

So, if we play out the whole game without really bad drops in focus and intensity, we should win against Souths.

Good Win today.

Did anyone go to the game?
What happened to Chad Jones?No goals
Medhurst is inpressive in the wafl isnt he?
How about Ryan Neates 7 goals in two weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back