Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone says The End Of... is very good, but I haven't seen it. However, I am watching Sisyphus, and I can confirm that it's not very good. But I'm still watching it! :D

Started watching call my agent, a French show set in a talent agency. So far I'm really enjoying it but I am only 2 episodes in. So much potential for entertainment in agencies and I find them so intriguing. Looking forward to seeing this one play out.

Started watching call my agent, a French show set in a talent agency. So far I'm really enjoying it but I am only 2 episodes in. So much potential for entertainment in agencies and I find them so intriguing. Looking forward to seeing this one play out.
We watched them all. It’s good.

Watched Sherpa (2015) on Netflix which I’d never seen and it was pretty good.

A couple of those foreign climbers are flogs and the tour operator featured is such a lying scumbag.

Climbers saying they’ve conquered Everest are far less impressive when you realise Sherpas make half a dozen deadly trips up and down between the camps during the night bringing all their gear up for them while they sit around on their arse acclimatising to the altitude.

My old man is a Richard Neville fan dating back to Oz days, I read the Sobraj bool when I was a kid, it'll be interesting to see how the series differs.
I looked him up on wiki after the series finished and according to that page;

He gave interviews to Western authors and journalists, such as Oz magazine's Richard Neville in 1977 and Alan Dawson in 1984. Neville was accompanied by his future wife, Julie Clarke, who has frequently written about the subject. Clarke has said that Sobhraj sold the rights to his life story to a Bangkok businessman, who sold them on to Random House. Because of Neville's hippie trail connections, Random House offered him a contract to go to Delhi to research the case, even though he and Clarke, both journalists in New York, had no experience of crime reporting. They were out of their depth, having to deal with Sobhraj's 'creepy emissaries' who kept them under surveillance, and arranged for them to visit him in prison, where he described the murders in detail. Clarke was very relieved when they left Delhi.[20]

My old man is a Richard Neville fan dating back to Oz days, I read the Sobraj bool when I was a kid, it'll be interesting to see how the series differs.
Yeh Richard was a regular on the Midday Show during the 1980’s. As a teenager he used to strike me as a passionate bloke ahead of his contemporaries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back