Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Then we won 9 games on the trot, including Collingwood on the way to making a prelim. Sounds like a team on the up if you ask me.. 😉

As frustrated as I was I never wanted us to let Voss go. I knew it would turn around, although I wasn’t sure we could salvage the year..

I actually think in all honesty both teams are pretty even. Different styles and strengths however I just see more growth potential from my mighty blues with our additions though Collingwood are not without potential for more growth in their team either…

A Carlton v Collingwood GF some are predicting early doesn’t seem out of the realms of possibility…

Personally I’m hoping you do a Geelong 2023
Personally I hope you do a Carlton 2002, 2005, 2006, 2015 or 2018. Bring that number 1 pick back home.

Then we won 9 games on the trot, including Collingwood on the way to making a prelim. Sounds like a team on the up if you ask me..
Sounds like

images

… to me. Hope you enjoyed it. I prefer the 2023 flag.

Then we won 9 games on the trot, including Collingwood on the way to making a prelim. Sounds like a team on the up if you ask me.. 😉

As frustrated as I was I never wanted us to let Voss go. I knew it would turn around, although I wasn’t sure we could salvage the year..

I actually think in all honesty both teams are pretty even. Different styles and strengths however I just see more growth potential from my mighty blues with our additions though Collingwood are not without potential for more growth in their team either…

A Carlton v Collingwood GF some are predicting early doesn’t seem out of the realms of possibility…

Looking for the way out?

this way nick GIF by Nickelodeon

Who was it again that Carlton brought in to further their improvement in 2024? 🤔

Orazio Fantasia, lol.

Carlton fans - You lost to us and Hawthorn despite being clear on top of the ladder. No excuse, you‘re not that good.

Also Carlton fans - Yeah we lost to GWS but you can’t count that, we literally had nothing to play for!

Ah Carlton fans, want to have their cake and eat it too.

I think you and I disagree vastly on the definition of even.

I think you and I disagree vastly on the definition of even.

I like his proposed working definition however; if we win the flag, and Carltank have an inconsequential H & A win and go on to fail in finals, that’s evenness.

Looking forward to a season lopsided in our favour!

I like the way we tolerate Carlton supporters here. It certainly isn't reciprocated.
Show a heart, they need it more than all charities that exist put together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part about Carlton fans being chirpy and optimistic in the preseason is witnessing the inevitable failure that they’ll have to endure next season and the melts that go with it.

I’ve seen it so many times over the past couple of decades but it still never gets old.

The best part about Carlton fans being chirpy and optimistic in the preseason is witnessing the inevitable failure that they’ll have to endure next season and the melts that go with it.

I’ve seen it so many times over the past couple of decades but it still never gets old.
Because they’ve been a pile of s**t for 20 years they assume arsing into a prelim ensures a top 2 finish the following year. Their big initiative to turn around their form was a piss up and skinny dipping. Probably about as technical as Vossys playbook gets

Because they’ve been a pile of s**t for 20 years they assume arsing into a prelim ensures a top 2 finish the following year. Their big initiative to turn around their form was a piss up and skinny dipping. Probably about as technical as Vossys playbook gets
If you strip it back, they've won 12 and 13.5 games during the season the last two seasons, its pretty unimpressive and mediocre i would have thought. We've had 12 win seasons I've been ashamed of

If you strip it back, they've won 12 and 13.5 games during the season the last two seasons, its pretty unimpressive and mediocre i would have thought. We've had 12 win seasons I've been ashamed of
With a Brownlow medalllist and 2 Coleman medlallists. Got more bloody medals than Michael Phelps at a school swimming carnival and now one of them has forgotten how to kick and one of them has forgotten footy is still played in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back