Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Patience, grasshoppers. Let the roller coaster ride higher. Even more glorious the the way down..
Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

Melbourne needs to stop the salt and develop a forward structure

They risk whinge-spiralling to oblivion

Very happy for them to whinge-spiral into oblivion …

… as long as they beat Carlton before they do.

Last edited:
The whole Maynard thing has me temporarily hating Melbourne more than Carlton just at the moment.
It must be assuaged.
Righteous justice and goodness demands that Melbourne go out in straight sets now. Get it done Carlton! I want to see Goodwin's presser after they set a new record by being the first team to go out in straight sets two year running.

After that.... normal Carlton hating service will resume.

The whole Maynard thing has me temporarily hating Melbourne more than Carlton just at the moment.
It must be assuaged.
Righteous justice and goodness demands that Melbourne go out in straight sets now. Get it done Carlton! I want to see Goodwin's presser after they set a new record by being the first team to go out in straight sets two year running.

After that.... normal Carlton hating service will resume.

It would be a joy dancing on the grave of Melbourne

But not at the cost of Carlton kiddies and their slack-jawed parents being happy

The whole Maynard thing has me temporarily hating Melbourne more than Carlton just at the moment
I did something I hardly ever do; checked a couple of Maynard threads on the MB.
I can almost see the froth in the mouth of some Carlton supporters, they are livid 😂

It would be a joy dancing on the grave of Melbourne

But not at the cost of Carlton kiddies and their slack-jawed parents being happy
The enjoyment of that Goodwin presser though! The sheer pleasure of reading the Melbourne autopsy threads. Normally I'd say no way but this is an exceptional circumstance.

C'mon .... One more week to fatten up the hopes and expectations of those Carlton kiddies won't hurt. In fact it will just make their eventual slaughter at the hands of Brisbane all the more delicious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon .... One more week to fatten up the hopes and expectations of those Carlton kiddies won't hurt. In fact it will just make their eventual slaughter at the hands of Brisbane all the more delicious.

We’re holding their second round pick … time to pull the pin on this nonsense of them winning.

Ko
We’re holding their second round pick … time to pull the pin on this nonsense of them winning.

It’s like giving Baby Hitler more time to see if it turns out ok

It’s win win. I can’t wait.

Neither are beating bris at the Gabba.

No shot

Exactly, so let’s have the earlier draft pick and the resumption of the natural order.

I have decided I want to meet Carlton in the Grand Final. It would be the second-biggest game of my life behind 1990.

Would be immense.

So, you’re saying you want Carltank to win their next two games… WTF is wrong with you?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back