The NFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a vacancy in our dynasty league, after a guy just quit. I’m pretty relieved actually because he was kind of a douche, and complained about s**t that was exactly as advertised; he didn’t like that it’s 10-team, he didn’t like that it was a “fun” league rather than playing for money, didn’t like that it was on MFL...

Anyway, if anyone wants to play in a competitive but bragging rights only dynasty league, 10-team, on MFL and already paid up for the year, you would be getting a team that made playoffs last season and has guys like Dalvin Cook, Ekeler, Josh Jacobs and more so it’s not a scrub team, just needs guidance like every other team out there.

PM me if anyone’s interested.

EDIT: It’s been filled. I’ll let you know if there are any openings in future.

Last edited:

If anyone’s looking for a fantasy league Pm me or respond to this post. Snake draft, $50 buy in. Haven’t got a set date yet.

We have a vacancy in our dynasty league, after a guy just quit. I’m pretty relieved actually because he was kind of a douche, and complained about sh*t that was exactly as advertised; he didn’t like that it’s 10-team, he didn’t like that it was a “fun” league rather than playing for money, didn’t like that it was on MFL...

Anyway, if anyone wants to play in a competitive but bragging rights only dynasty league, 10-team, on MFL and already paid up for the year, you would be getting a team that made playoffs last season and has guys like Dalvin Cook, Ekeler, Josh Jacobs and more so it’s not a scrub team, just needs guidance like every other team out there.

PM me if anyone’s interested.

EDIT: It’s been filled. I’ll let you know if there are any openings in future.

im keen, if you ever have a spot again, I've been doing fantasy football for about 9 years now , and would like to try a dynasty league

im keen, if you ever have a spot again, I've been doing fantasy football for about 9 years now , and would like to try a dynasty league
I’ll PM you.

Looong time Bengals fan here. Loved their draft but another quality OLman in FA would set my mind a little calmer about looking after Joey B.
If any of you follow the boards in the US of their teams you’ll notice a remarkable likeness to our Pies board here 😂

We are looking for another prospective manager to join our dynasty league. It’s 10-team, superflex, 2TE and 0.5 PPR.

Jerry Springer joined for last season and has been a joy to have in the group, I’d love to get all the teams independently run and maintain a really active and engaged league.

Please PM me if anyone is interested. The orphaned team is very solid, and has a good haul of draft picks lined up to revitalise the roster.

We are looking for another prospective manager to join our dynasty league. It’s 10-team, superflex, 2TE and 0.5 PPR.

Jerry Springer joined for last season and has been a joy to have in the group, I’d love to get all the teams independently run and maintain a really active and engaged league.

Please PM me if anyone is interested. The orphaned team is very solid, and has a good haul of draft picks lined up to revitalise the roster.

its a awesome group, very friendly and lots of good banter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back