Banter The No Dazzlering Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good start by knocking them over.

Really need Bancroft and Whiteman to go big again as not much faith in the rest.

Nice! I thought we would have a small 1st innings deficit to make up.

Just need the dazzler to stay away for as long as possible from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Sunderland has talent but to me yesterday’s performance didn’t do anything to scream he is a future gun for Aus. That said Australian cricket in recent years have had so many guys dominate the state leagues and not gone on to solidifying themselves into Aussie players. This just frels like Gerald having a hard on for a Victorian. IMG_9852.jpeg

Last edited:
Think Sunderland has talent but to me yesterday’s performance didn’t do anything to scream he is a future gun for Aus. That said Australian cricket in recent years have had so many guys dominate the state leagues and not gone on to solidifying themselves into Aussie players. This just frels like Gerald having a hard on for a Victorian.
View attachment 1899260

I completely agree. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else surprised/staggered that Australia's T20 cricketer of the year Jason Behrendorff missed the squad for NZ?
And what is Steve Smith doing there?
4 pace bowlers picked and while stiff 3 of them our our best pace bowlers. Ellis line ball but he is younger so don’t hate that idea. Smith i can handle but wtf is stoinis doing there

Morris trudges off without completing the over. Side issue apparently (going by Cricinfo).

He's making a habit of breaking down at precisely the wrong time. Cost him a place in the Ashes squad last year. The test squad for the NZ tour is soon to named.

Richardson, Kelly, Morris. Have our cricketers been training with West Coast?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back