VFL The North VFL Thread [R10 - NMFC d CLFC - Laz 33d/7c; Hugh 27d/8tkl; Stiffy 22d/9m; Will 17d/1g/5c; Sellers 3.3; Teakle 14d/1.1; Payne 9d/2tkl]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this shit they are trying to play?

None of these players play on footy instinct, they are trying to play to some robotic gameplan making them stagnant.

It’s the same at AFL level.

Sometimes you need to play instinctive footy and make it up as you go.

I don’t see any of that at either level.

And **** off this fold back shit. It doesn’t work at any level.

What is this s**t they are trying to play?

None of these players play on footy instinct, they are trying to play to some robotic gameplan making them stagnant.

It’s the same at AFL level.

Sometimes you need to play instinctive footy and make it up as you go.

I don’t see any of that at either level.

And heck off this fold back s**t. It doesn’t work at any level.
All good mate.

It will get there eventually.

Somehow.

Ahhh Werribee did trick us with the old 3 loose men deep in the forward line trick. Anyone could fall for that.

Full time professional players getting PUMPED by a bunch of part time tradies.... something is seriously wrong

I get why people are repeating this 'part time tradies' line as our VFL side is looking horrendous, but these part time tradies won 17 games in a row last season and only lost to Gold Coast in the Grand Final by a handful of goals.

They'll likely go deep in finals again.

They had Clohesy and Mannagh drafted and there's honestly another few guys that could be on an AFL list.

Last edited:
I get why people are repeating this 'part time tradies' line as our VFL side is looking horrendous, but these part time tradies won 17 games in a row last season and only lost to Gold Coast side in the Grand Final by a handful of goals.

They'll likely go deep in finals again.
Probably should hire the Werribee coaching staff then.

All good mate.

It will get there eventually.

Somehow.
You get drafted to AFL level you have some kind of footy instinct, but it looks like we are trying to coach that out of our players.

There is no flow to anything we do. It’s stagnant and robotic.

Are those guys overcoached? They look confused and second guess everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back