The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a bit s**t, Adam Sandler aint a great actor.

The movie was average, but that summation of Sandler is way off the mark...

He’s classically trained and has been lauded for years for his acting ability compared to most comic actors.

He merely chose to move to that genre, could of done anything..

Our TV died last night which was sad, had it for about 10 years big Samsung one.

Any recommendations ?

Minimum size 65 inch and 2 to 3 grand is all i want to spend.

My brother bought one of those just around Christmas (I am sure the 65” and not 75” given the price he told me) and the little I have seen the picture quality is awesome. He told me that he paid something like $950 so the TV he has is most likely the first link and I am sure I saw 7100 on the box.

Back in June 2018 I bought this 43” Samsung and paid about $1100 so those are some great prices and definitely a good idea to jump on one. https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/samsung-series-7-ru7100-43-4k-uhd-led-tv

Bojan KantKick WealstoneRaider moomba did the british press really hound someone bad enough that it may have contributed to her suicide?

I didn't follow it that much at the time, I just know that she was sacked after assaulting her partner.

What I do know is that she copped it in the press a lot more than Ant Mcpartlin did crashing his car over 2 times over the legal limit and on drugs.

He got a 12 month driving ban and she got sacked.

Saying that...if she is beating up her partner then maybe there is more to this story...

Bojan KantKick WealstoneRaider moomba did the british press really hound someone bad enough that it may have contributed to her suicide?

No. She battered her boyfriend while he slept, consequently lost her job presenting Love Island with a court case pending and generally her life was falling apart. Incredibly sad but had nothing to do with the press.

I didn't really follow the case. Didn't know who she was but it was talked about at work when the domestic violence stuff came out.

Mrs moomba is a bit shocked by it all though, but for me I just don't really know what's happened.

I mean, if it was a man who'd bashed his spouse and then killed himself, would there be this level of outrage?

My only question is how slam dunk the case was. If she absolutely did it then the press are just reporting on the case, if it's murky then it's probably poor form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, if it was a man who'd bashed his spouse and then killed himself, would there be this level of outrage?

My only question is how slam dunk the case was. If she absolutely did it then the press are just reporting on the case, if it's murky then it's probably poor form.
Wasn’t murky, her boyfriend didn’t want the case to go to court but there was no doubt it happened.

Why the twitter sphere has decided to blame the media Christ only knows

Wasn’t murky, her boyfriend didn’t want the case to go to court but there was no doubt it happened.

Why the twitter sphere has decided to blame the media Christ only knows

Then it looks like it's just an excuse to bash (pardon the pun) the media for doing their job.

If the genders were swapped most on Twitter would be reveling in the suicide.

Then it looks like it's just an excuse to bash (pardon the pun) the media for doing their job.

If the genders were swapped most on Twitter would be reveling in the suicide.
Jesus mate, this is a first, I am in total agreement with you

65 inch QLED, i thought about 75 but it seemed a bit too big.

When I saw my brothers 65” that was what I thought, too. To me a 75” would have been too big especially for a lounge room but the 65” was perfect.

Enjoy mate. Great choice

When I saw my brothers 65” that was what I though, too. To me a 75” would have been too big especially for a lounge room.

Enjoy mate. Great choice
A great big screen is fine as long as you can stand being zapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back