Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Another update: My Dog has had his bone marrow procedure and the tests have been sent to the lab which we will get the results for tomorrow. In the meantime we have brought him home with his mediation but this time in tablet form instead of liquid so it is easier to keep down. He will go for a blood test with the vet he normally sees on Friday and we have been told that that will be done weekly.

It is so good to have him home but it’s under the condition of absolutely no excitement as his red cell counts are still on the low end. The hope is that that will start to pick up with the medication he is on. He is not out of the woods yet but with rest and management its hopeful that he will start to improve.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
My parents dog was diagnosed with lymphoma pre-Christmas. Only 5 and a bit years old. Fortunately it appears to be non-aggressive And so far responding to medication, but I know how these things impact the family. Best wishes.

Speaking of, thinking of Jatz’s family today as I believe the sentencing was today...

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
My parents dog was diagnosed with lymphoma pre-Christmas. Only 5 and a bit years old. Fortunately it appears to be non-aggressive And so far responding to medication, but I know how these things impact the family. Best wishes.

Wow! 5 years old is so young. It’s great to hear that he/she is responding well to the medication and it’s a non-aggressive form. And yes, this had been a huge impact on us all, as it would any family.

Speaking of, thinking of Jatz’s family today as I believe the sentencing was today...

I will be thinking of Jatz and his family today, too.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

He posted something on FB - guy got 24 years with non parole of 19.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
He posted something on FB - guy got 24 years with non parole of 19.

I saw that on the news last night. I didn’t put 2 and 2 together at the time. But now reading the article on the Internet, I remember the names.

May he forever rot in hell.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Received a phone call from the vet who had the bone marrow results. It isn’t cancer which is great news. It is acute autoimmune anemia. The key is that he keeps down his medication down over the next few weeks but the vet said he is on the right track with that and his results.

We have been told to keep him calm, so no excitement and he’s done that himself anyway. He’s been a little champion through all this.

c47778d9b98c2c2f9adf1065a08136d8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah. I’m not so much interested in the “Tommy Robinson rhetoric” as such, rather the expose of BBC collusion.
So I just watched it.

Great takedown of that journalist by Tommy at the end. Epic stuff, unfortunately though it won’t really change anything, the BBC will still carry on being the BBC. We all know they have a huge left wing agenda, but it’s
good to have the actual evidence put before you.

Mainstream media on the whole is largely left wing, and the only acceptable views one is allowed to express in public these days are left wing. We all know privately it’s different, but the mechanics have been put in place to make sure only one train of thought is welcome and they are the pro-liberal left leading ones. Anyone who speaks out against this is either taken out of employment or in extreme instances as we are seeing with Tommy they are prosecuted and jailed. That’s how it is. Why it’s like this is the question though. What are they planning and what is the end-game to it all?

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
That’s amazing, is it genuine?

Ain’t no gangster dissing any fly girls on that bus.
It’s a bloody good photoshop if it isn’t. The 411 bus route is the Laverton to Footscray via Altona Meadows, which adds to the hilarity.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
It’s a bloody good photoshop if it isn’t. The 411 bus route is the Laverton to Footscray via Altona Meadows, which adds to the hilarity.

Either way, that’s some outstanding work. I’ve never wanted to catch a bus more than I do right now :D

I am a bit slow. What does that mean?

Funk dancing for self defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back