The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtel never did bother letting me know about their mistake, it was just gone one day. They probably looked at my data for the channel and saw an impossibly long amount of time spent watching it.... for research. How awkward would that phone conversation have been?

My manager confirmed today that I only need to go into the office Tuesday and Wednesday's from the 18th. ******* huge win. Thursday through Monday at home. WINNING!
We're WFH all the time at the moment unless we have to go to site (like I did Tuesday). It's s**t.. and now the construction industry is being shut down from Friday evening. Won't lose my job but may have to take some time off if it doesn;t come back quickly.

I'd be so embarrassed to be American.

I dont really get into politics but shouldnt Trump just be immediately removed from office after the last 24 hours and what has gone on? He basically egged them all on to go and storm the Capitol Building resulting in 4 deaths.

I'd be so embarrassed to be American.

I dont really get into politics but shouldnt Trump just be immediately removed from office after the last 24 hours and what has gone on? He basically egged them all on to go and storm the Capitol Building resulting in 4 deaths.
He'll either be ousted through the 25yh amendment or impeachment proceedings will start, but with a republican majority senate even that might not happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh I'm not entirely sure what to think, a guy with fur and horns conquering one of the most secure buildings on the planet is some of the weirdest sh*t I've ever seen.
It's not one of the most secure building on the planet though is it? It's a public building isnt it? Or am I way off? It's not locked up tight like say the White House.

It's not one of the most secure building on the planet though is it? It's a public building isnt it? Or am I way off? It's not locked up tight like say the White House.
During BLM rallies they had National Guard there when it was empty inside.

You're way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back