The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

The UK Daily Telegraph is reporting that all four perpetrators were caught trying to flee to Ukraine. The DT is very anti-Russian.

They've reported the FSB said that. Which is obvious bullshit to anyone with a modicum of common sense

The same FSB that were responsible for this pearler:

Jesus. Not surprising if the supports are taken away

Only good thing is it would be really early in the morning over there/late at night so less people on a commute.
How that happens in this day and age is beyond me. Was the captain drunk? Then again we had a ship trying to do a u-turn or some s**t in the Suez a few years ago and Costa Concordia about a decade ago.

How that happens in this day and age is beyond me. Was the captain drunk? Then again we had a ship trying to do a u-turn or some s**t in the Suez a few years ago and Costa Concordia about a decade ago.
Apparently those ships only have one engine, so could have failed and he couldn't turn. Who knows.

Could this happen on the Westgate? Guess protection will need to be installed around pylons from now on as a mitigation against this stuff.
Columns normally have protection and are designed for accidents but that's as per the code. I dare say this bridge wasnt designed to be rammed by such a large vessel at a certain speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was still pretty s**t. 6 workers still missing. One of the biggest international ports out of the US is now not operating.

It's a pretty big disaster no matter which way you look at it.
Would make a good follow on to Season 2 of the wire...

Bradesmaen Bojan KantKick * I hate golf. You always play just well enough that you don't quit on the spot throwing your clubs in the lake.

First game since NYE.
55 going out... Putrid. 40 coming in with 5 pars. :madv1:

Bradesmaen Bojan KantKick * I hate golf. You always play just well enough that you don't quit on the spot throwing your clubs in the lake.

First game since NYE.
55 going out... Putrid. 40 coming in with 5 pars. :madv1:
Reminds me of my game in Mauritius (also last time I played), few pars, few shockers. Got a par on a par 5, 2nd toughest hole on the course after landing it near the flag in 3 (severe dog leg)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back