Other The Off-Topic Thread

My fav pizzas are from a small franchise called Pizzas with Attitude , used to get them all the time, but I'm rarely in Geelong much these days.

The nacho pizza #1 👌

Subway would be my choice for only takeaway franchise.

Though I do like some noodle box but would get sick of it pretty quick I reckon.

* all the burger joints. 👎

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Subway is meh.
Im partial to KFC but only when they cook fresh, use fresh oil. Some outlets i know by now which seldom change their oil every two weeks and which are always clean and fresh. KFC is disgusting when the skin is old oil and the chicken themselves are old and dry. But KFC is heavenly when its all fresh and new.

I dont mind Burger King / Hungry Jacks. Good range of burgers. McDonalds is just pathetic....overly priced now and again mostly old oil and stock, plus burger range is s**t.

Never tried Red Rooster.

I like thos Asian takeaway places a lot....either Noodles or Boiled/Fried Rice + mixed vegetables and beef.

Noodles im very addicted to, even the cheap instant variety at the supermarket.

I dont like independant fancy pizza places because they always make pizzas with thin crust and dont melt a ton of cheese on the toppings that holds them all in place. Soon as you pick up a piece everything slides off. I dont use knives and forks, im a wolfman

I agree, hate thin crust, I always ask for deep pan.

Subway is meh.
Im partial to KFC but only when they cook fresh, use fresh oil. Some outlets i know by now which seldom change their oil every two weeks and which are always clean and fresh. KFC is disgusting when the skin is old oil and the chicken themselves are old and dry. But KFC is heavenly when its all fresh and new.

I dont mind Burger King / Hungry Jacks. Good range of burgers. McDonalds is just pathetic....overly priced now and again mostly old oil and stock, plus burger range is sh*t.

Never tried Red Rooster.

I like thos Asian takeaway places a lot....either Noodles or Boiled/Fried Rice + mixed vegetables and beef.

Yea Jack's is best of the burger joints Imo, onion rings and whooper is alright every now and then, but all of them suck imo.

Red Rooster is alright, chips are good, similar to kfcs, don't like kfc anymore, used to when I was younger.

I love anything spicy, but australian spicy isn't spicy at all, i like some hot authentic Indian or Thai. One of my fav Indian restaurants that I used to get takeaway from all the time shut down not long ago, so annoyed.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yea Jack's is best of the burger joints Imo, onion rings and whooper is alright every now and then, but all of them suck imo.

Red Rooster is alright, chips are good, similar to kfcs, don't like kfc anymore, used to when I was younger.

I love anything spicy, but australian spicy isn't spicy at all, i like some hot authentic Indian or Thai. One of my fav Indian restaurants that I used to get takeaway from all the time shut down not long ago, so annoyed.
A human is supposed to eat lots of fruit and vegetables and drink lots of water. I never do. Can live without, tho probably malnourished, but due to my particular upbringing, ive just adapted and survive. In recent years ive tried being more health conscious, but for all my life ive existed on tinned fish, beans, processed cheese slices, cereal, ice cream cones, instant noodles. But if i get the chance i enjoy pasta, proper fish fillets, chicken, steak and potatoes drenched in ketchup, asian dish, mexican food. But those are irregular. I dont really have a palate, i dont eat to enjoy just to survive, and mostly eat only once a day. Trying harder to eat twice a day as a routine. Only drink i enjoy is Tonic Water (Schweppes bottle). Guzzle it. Havent drunk booze or taken drugs for decades, seen too many people ruined by it, plus i woke up to myself one day, didnt like not feeling in control of my mind and alert. Occasionally ill drink Guiness ale or Irish Whiskey. People used to marvel how i stayed alive when all i did for decades was smoke, drink tonic water, and eat a can of tuna and/or cheese slices once a day for years. Im trying harder to have a better diet/routine but i dont like eating still.

A human is supposed to eat lots of fruit and vegetables and drink lots of water. I never do. Can live without, tho probably malnourished, but due to my particular upbringing, ive just adapted and survive. In recent years ive tried being more health conscious, but for all my life ive existed on tinned fish, beans, processed cheese slices, cereal, ice cream cones, instant noodles. But if i get the chance i enjoy pasta, proper fish fillets, chicken, steak and potatoes drenched in ketchup, asian dish, mexican food. But those are irregular. I dont really have a palate, i dont eat to enjoy just to survive, and mostly eat only once a day. Trying harder to eat twice a day as a routine. Only drink i enjoy is Tonic Water (Schweppes bottle). Guzzle it. Havent drunk booze or taken drugs for decades, seen too many people ruined by it, plus i woke up to myself one day, didnt like not feeling in control of my mind and alert. Occasionally ill drink Guiness ale or Irish Whiskey. People used to marvel how i stayed alive when all i did for decades was smoke, drink tonic water, and eat a can of tuna and/or cheese slices once a day for years. Im trying harder to have a better diet/routine but i dont like eating still.

I enjoy fruit more than vegetables, love a good mango. Plums, grapes. 👍

I don't drink anymore either, hate hangovers, if I wana have a night out with some mates I'd rather get some goey, enjoy it far more. But those are rare these days, maybe once or twice a year now.

Subway is ok but you get sick of it very quickly imo, think it's the bread.

I ate it for a week straight when I went away on a golf trip with some mates recently, was still hankering for some when I got back. That's I brought this up. Thought I would of got sick of it but didn't.

I don't eat the white bread or the cheese one. Only wheat or wholemeal. Haven't eaten white bread at all for the past 15 years or so.

Dont eat nuts. Dont eat cake or chocolate. Love ice cream cones tho, cornetto. Used to drink like 5+ cups of black coffee a day. All i drank. Then change it up to 5+ cups of black tea drowned in honey. Then neither for months. Phases.

Kids eat these, but Im addicted to them now....

images.jpeg

Used to love Calippo's but now the supermarkets I shop at only sell them in the small variety "fun size" bullshit . Cant dont it !👎

Subway would be my choice for only takeaway franchise.

Though I do like some noodle box but would get sick of it pretty quick I reckon.

fu** all the burger joints.
Subway is amazing

Mad Mex would be the other one I would consider. I love their burritos

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Subway is meh.

I dont mind Burger King / Hungry Jacks. Good range of burgers. McDonalds is just pathetic....overly priced now and again mostly old oil and stock, plus burger range is sh*t.

Never tried Red Rooster.

You have never tried Red Rooster? Wtf?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

speaking of fast food I had my first Australian Taco Bell meal today

Pretty ******* good. Maybe not as good as the US version as you didn't get 20 different sauces but still really good

Looks like they have a place in the Australian market

Back