Other The Off-Topic Thread

As GG would say, siiiiick clip...wish I got to see The Prodigy live. (RIP Keith :( ) Looks amazing.

Seen them 3 times.

Could have got tix to see them in the superbox in Feb 2019. Didn't go only because it was my sons 3 bday the next day and I had to get stuff ready for his party. A few weeks later Keith Flint topped himself

First time I saw them in early 2000's they weren't great. Next 2 times they smashed it

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Seen them 3 times.

Could have got tix to see them in the superbox in Feb 2019. Didn't go only because it was my sons 3 bday the next day and I had to get stuff ready for his party. A few weeks later Keith Flint topped himself

First time I saw them in early 2000's they weren't great. Next 2 times they smashed it

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Breathe and Fat of the Land got me into the prodigy but I tell ya, Music for the Jilted Generation might be their best album.

I've watched that Their Law live clip like 5 or 6 times today, ******* amazing performance. Maxim adding in rap verses to it that isn't in the original only made it better. Fantastic cinematography too by whoever put it together, the black and white real works.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Was at Rebel Sport at Westfield Doncaster. Saw Marino 13 tops for sale. Thought of G.

No Carolina Panthers stuff at all.
You should've bought the Marino 13
Rebel outlets starting to increase NFL jerseys. Some classics like Manning Colts, Montana Niners, Marino Dolphins, Jackson Raiders...but also the new silk-screen types for current names....Jackson Ravens, Barkley Giants, Brady Buccaneers, Mahomes Chiefs, Rodgers Packers, Elliott Cowboys, and such.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
washingtonpost.com

By
Mark Maske
March 26, 2021 at 7:12 a.m. GMT+8
The NFL and the players’ union have no plans at this point to make coronavirus vaccines mandatory for players, coaches or staff members, officials said Thursday.
The league and the NFL Players Association consistently have expressed support for vaccination efforts. But they will stop shy, based on their conversations thus far, of requiring vaccinations under their joint coronavirus protocols for participation in practices, games or other team-related activities.

“That is consistent with what our preliminary conversations about vaccines have been,” a person familiar with the NFLPA’s view said.
A person with knowledge of the league’s vaccine planning said that “education, answering questions and as much info as anyone wants is the approach.”

Just me or does everyone else get "Heartland, the outback Australia spectacular" every second ad on youtube? Over it. Not interested in going to a Hillbilly musical. They must be linking my likes of Russell Coights Aussie Adventures to it. The only thing I can think of.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
just watched Godzilla Vs Kong on HBOmax.

holly f**k that was a dumb movie. like transformers levels of dumb. Its like they decided to double down on a couple of the real dumb things from King of the Monsters and even kinda redid a storyline from it.

Act 1 was actually good and before it goes to s**t.

But the Hong Kong fight is something that will be a HDR/Dolby Vision demo because that looked great and all the neon against the dark night is what will turn it into a demo scene.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
just under 2hrs including credits. Much like Godzilla 2. good trailers, trash movie.

Ive watched a few of the same day as cinema movies on HBOmax Its also the streaming sub i use the most. since i have the sub might as well watch them. but none of them yet that i would pay to see in the cinemas. and since they are included in the sub might as well watch them. Didnt watch Tom and Jerry but the others i have. The Suicide Squad, Sopranos Movie and Dune coming in the back half of the year too.

The Little Things was ok, Would of been better if it was made in the 90's when the script was first done. movies have moved on from where they are.
and Judas was also ok

Mortal Kombat in a few weeks.

I'm interested to see how Mortal Kombat turns out this time around. Pretty disappointed none of my favourite characters (from what I've seen in the trailers) are in it though. Not holding my breath on it being great.

Back