Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

GG.exe (or anyone else) explain to me what you think is happening /has happened with the story in this film clip... Interested to see if someone sees the same as me, plenty of differenig opinions in the comments.

Shes infatuated with some stranger whom she finds a lost wallet of, squats at his place hoping he shows up, but he doesnt, but shes live sick and eats her loneliness/desire away, he never arrives, finally she gives up and leaves and takes a dip in the ocean to wash away her pain and get iver him start anew.

Or, its a boyfriend ahe broke up with.

Shes infatuated with some stranger whom she finds a lost wallet of, squats at his place hoping he shows up, but he doesnt, but shes live sick and eats her loneliness/desire away, he never arrives, finally she gives up and leaves and takes a dip in the ocean to wash away her pain and get iver him start anew.

Or, its a boyfriend ahe broke up with.

I think she murdered him or decided not to save him from drowning, I'm not sure about the whole boyfriend thing that others suggest coz when you see her looking at his licence in his wallet at the start like to make sure she's at the correct address, to me that cancels it out.

I agree with you about the squating, he's been missing for some time the food out of the fridge that she eats has gone off and there are dead flowers placed at the front door when she leaves.

I reckon she can't live with the guilt and decides to drown herself in the same spot that she drowned him/let him drown.

See so many different and varying opinions.
I thought it was a boyfriend who had committed suicide by drowning himself in the ocean, and it follows her trying to process the loss.

Not sure I understand why she starts eating rotten food in the middle though

Id imagine when you're flooded with guilt or depressed beyond repair you may not even notice the fruit was rotten. No sleep plays some scary tricks on your mind and sight. Seeing apparitions of the dead.

Authorities in South Carolina have identified the man suspected of shooting and killing five people as former NFL player Phillip Adams.
Dr Robert Lesslie, 70; his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69; grandchildren Adah Lesslie, 9; and Noah Lesslie, 5; and worker James Lewis, 38, were killed.
The family were found in their home in Rock Hill, South Carolina, 30 miles (48km) from Charlotte, North Carolina.
The attack came as President Joe Biden announced new gun control measures.
Officials said the murders were committed on Wednesday evening by Mr Adams, 32, who then killed himself after a standoff with police.

Mr Adams played in 78 NFL games over five seasons for six teams, including the San Francisco 49ers and New York Jets.
In the 2010 season, he suffered a severe ankle injury that left him with screws in his leg, according to CBS News. In 2012, he suffered two concussions over three games while playing for the Oakland Raiders.
A man who claimed to be Mr Adams' father told WNCN-TV that his son was the attacker. "I think the football messed him up," Alonzo Adams told the station.

"He didn't talk much and he didn't bother nobody," he added.

PP make me sick honestly, what they do is good but they are doing it for all the wrong reasons, they don't care about stopping these sickos ,they are doing it for internet clout, views and donos.

They didn't release the vid until they were able to whack 50 ads all over it and did it with a livestream to get superchats.

Watch him at the start of the vid give you 5 min run down of the all the social media links he wants you to subscribe to and don't forget to "smash the like button".

They call 911 ffs and ask to get connected to a local police department and expected them to jump in the car and be down there in 5 mins. Lol.

Unprofessional jackasses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back