Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is Mike Smithson:drunk:
Put your tinfoil hate on thickhead.
You lot have been are all over the place the last few days.
Tbh! I hope Gutpa shreds his blank checkbook given to your backwater and abandons that shithole while we reap the rewards.

Please re here Crer losers. vvvvv

Any chance of an English translation? I don’t speak Boganese.

Last edited:

The KKKK's drag out tho old chestnut about "Toyota"......the KKK Add-del-laide sponsor is not THE Toyota...... as defined many times before, it is in fact an invented group - much like the made-up Krows invented "club" - of local Japanese car dealers who collectively call themselves the “sponsor”. They, in fact, have no real connection with the vehicle manufacturer Toyota, they are merely a group of cobbled-together new and second-hand car dealers. By the way, car dealers are amongst the most dis-trusted people, rated only marginally above lawyers and advertising people....and Optus cheats. LOL!
Ford and Geelong, Mazda and Norf, Toyota and Adelaide, Renault and Poison ROFL

Service complaints about a Telco. Well I never...
Although I do believe that Optus believes in publishing their accounts and also paying their contractors.
You're all over the place in here Vboy.
A customer (contractor) pays for something they don't receive.
So what's the difference?

You're all over the place in here Vboy.
A customer (contractor) pays for something they don't receive.
So what's the difference?

I have no idea what you’re on about. WTF does this have to do with the fact that Gupta likes to extort small businesses by not paying them in a timely manner? He also doesn’t like to have his finances scrutinised, despite taking handouts of public money.

I have no idea what you’re on about. WTF does this have to do with the fact that Gupta likes to extort small businesses by not paying them in a timely manner? He also doesn’t like to have his finances scrutinised, despite taking handouts of public money.
You really must be a narrow minded thickhead then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back