Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad to hear.

Summer is good.
Going to Gold Coast to see Richmond vs GC in 2 weeks with the new boyfriend.
Who does he support? Footy with a new partner is risky. I took my new missus to the Pies/Crows semi in 2009 and was hugging campaigners after the siren that i didnt know and she must have been thinking 'This campaigner is ****ed in the head"

Ooh la la.

Hope he supports Richmond.
Yep, mad richmond.
First time I went to his house, it was like a Richmond shrine. I even got him to upgrade to 3121 membership so we can sit together at the MCG.

Only bad thing is he collects model holdens when I'm ford but can't have everything in life.

Yep, mad richmond.
First time I went to his house, it was like a Richmond shrine. I even got him to upgrade to 3121 membership so we can sit together at the MCG.

Only bad thing is he collects model holdens when I'm ford but can't have everything in life.
At least he’s half ok, the most important half.
I’ve had a few old V8 Fairlane’s over the years but 60’s Holden’s are good.
As long as he’s a decent bloke, I’ve met Collingwood supporters that are decent, but not too many Carlton flogs though.

Is this the best romantic dialogue in any movie ever?

jim-carrey-throw-up.gif

Is this the best romantic dialogue in any movie ever?

This is one of the movies I watch when I'm having a sad day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's so good! I think maybe the most underrated movie ever. Ive seen this movie so many times but I keep coming back to it.

Are you watching the Jackies? :eekv1:
I 100 percent agree with you on the movie. Such a great movie and one I never get tired of.

Yes! I was going to go but it was too early in the afternoon for me to fly out of Melbourne for. If it was the 7 30 game I could have gone.
But Magnay played a blinder! Was concerned when Lee went down. That looked bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back