Resource The Official SFA Match Simulation Process + General Sim Queries Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally none of these have any bearing on result, nor are they decided by the simmers.

Weather affects stats, but it's equal for both teams.
triggered GIF

If I'm cooking in my kitchen, and I have a soup and the instructions are to simmer for 10 minutes, and don't like the way it simmers, can I abuse the simmer and say it is a poor simmer. Just asking, because due to a typo in a contract with the devil, he has given me mastery of the entire universe for 20 minutes in exchange for my soup. So I want to make sure the simmer is good.

I see the tribunal thread - how do reports/suspensions work?

Apologies if I missed it in my skim reading.

It's a function that exists in the sim that is regrettably turned off.

There are no on-field suspensions, so you can go about flattening flogs at will. As Dingster says, suspensions for these incidents are built into the sim but the function is turned off.

The tribunal stuff is for admin/bookkeeping matters (team sheet errors, squad errors), generally these are discovered by serial_thrilla.

There are no on-field suspensions, so you can go about flattening flogs at will. As Dingster says, suspensions for these incidents are built into the sim but the function is turned off.

The tribunal stuff is for admin/bookkeeping matters (team sheet errors, squad errors), generally these are discovered by serial_thrilla.
images.jpeg.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back