The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody watched the Baggio thing on Netflix?

Have just put it on, thought it was a doco, it's a film. Not sure how to feel lol.

Oh *, very interested in that. I remember when he destroyed Bulgaria in the 1994 World Cup. One of the best 1st half’s of football I have ever watch, from a team.

I can’t wait to find out that the film is about the life and times of Dino Baggio.

Sorry not Maradone. I think it’s the Tevez one. It’s a dramatic television series based on his life
'And then Kia became my agent and raped my career, whoring me around Europe. At least now he concentrates on raping Stan Kroenke.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This the 10th man in talks for the job?

Imagine the presser announcing the new manager. “Well we felt he was the best m…..the 11th best man for the job!”

Team sport

You didn’t even need to say that. Bruno and United didn’t get knocked out of the CL in 2021 because they weren’t playing in the CL in 2021, up to this point. Unless the “calendar year” has changed, it is still January 1st to December 31st.

That stat only has a chance of coming true next season and only if United finish 3rd in their CL group. Weird stat that shouldn’t have gone over anyone’s head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back