The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are correct there is no culture to be seen among any of the home supporters at Elland Rd

Least most of the home crowd at Elland Rd are from Leeds/Yorkshire whereas most of the Old Trafford 'fans' are blow ins from London and other towns that are not Manchester :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OT is going to be a tinderbox.

Do the Glazers care about the protests over them?

They only care about their financial shareholders.

Wouldn't wish them on my least favourite club in the world, which ironically is United.

Kept noticing they scanned to one of the Glazer brothers (the one who looks like Emperor Palpatine) when Brighton took the lead and scored again, he looked smiling and jovial.

This is only a money making venture to them, they only way they would get concerned/start to panic is if United got relegated which would hit them in the hip pocket. Or a mass British and Global boycott of MUFC games and merchandise (which will never happen)

They are not as bad as the Saudis obviously, but in their own way, the Glazers are sporting owning criminals, they make millions each year from season ticket and kit sales.

It's not good for the English Game IMO (as much as it amuses me as a Leeds fan) to see United fall in such a way since SAF retired. They used to be a global powerhouse to be feared and hated ...

Now I don't pity them, but just I dunno, feels like they are now the Carlton of the 21st century of World football

I guess they only care about making money out of you guys, will your fans start boycotting the club?

I think the whole protest, but never boycott, thing is so ridiculous.

You want to make a point? Let OT get less than half full every home game. But that will never happen, so the fans protest while still attending the matches.

Last edited:
I think the whole protest, but never boycott, thing is so ridiculous.

You want to make a point? Let OT get less than half full ever home game. But that will never happen, so the fans protest while still attending the matches.

Man what a rough weekend for you Old friend.

Least Leeds made me smile and something to cheer for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back