The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Noah Answerth

WCE #1 pick is playing more consistent footy already that our #1 pick :(
You said it. Without a shadow of doubt. Watched the Eagles game and Reid’s sixth game was better than anything Rayner had put up in 130 and Reid is already head and shoulders a better player than Rayner. Not that I guess you should compare them which I’ve been told many times.

You said it. Without a shadow of doubt. Watched the Eagles game and Reid’s sixth game was better than anything Rayner had put up in 130 and Reid is already head and shoulders a better player than Rayner. Not that I guess you should compare them which I’ve been told many times.
Last week he had 27 and a goal. I’m impressed that he is backing up good games. At 19 you can be forgiven for having a bad game for every good game. According to footywire, he is ranked 19th for centre clearances, not bad in your first 6 games.

He’s having a similar out put to our own Will Ashcroft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fully expect to turn the corner at 7 and 4... Not too shabby considering the UNBELIEVABLE BIAS of the fixture.
The crazy lamestream media has been banging on nonstop regarding how great the cats, gws, and can'ton are ...(SOFTEST DRAWS EVER!!).. But the lions are well ahead in all the polls. I alone know this...
Just wait and see...

Fully expect to turn the corner at 7 and 4... Not too shabby considering the UNBELIEVABLE BIAS of the fixture.
The crazy lamestream media has been banging on nonstop regarding how great the cats, gws, and can'ton are ...(SOFTEST DRAWS EVER!!).. But the lions are well ahead in all the polls. I alone know this...
Just wait and see...
Hey Don.

Everyone knows we really won the 2023 GF and we won BIG!!

The result was doctored by the ummm.........scorers?

Counting scores in red time was bullshit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back